Submit

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:32 am
So, while I know this guild is predominantly of the D20 version, but a curiosity rises, are there any other systems the people of this guild know of? I'd like to perhaps try and get something started with either the nWoD stuff, an All Flesh, Savage Worlds, or maybe something stranger from out of left field or 3rd party.
Also, since the ban on D&D Next has been lifted for playing online, I could start that up as well, for the playtest. But everyone would need to have their own copy of the packet.

But without knowledge of who knows or has what system, it's difficult to try and think of starting up a game without the the numbers to back it.

So, my question to y'all is: what game systems do you know how to play, or would be interested in playing under (excluding anything d20)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:02 am
Seph Baelzara

I would have no idea of any other systems. @.@  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm
Well, I had listed a few within my post. Any number of them are worthwhile for looking up on either Google, or on the YouTube channel, PugKnowsPro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:00 pm
I believe the name of the one I am thinking of is called "Shadow Run"? I could be wrong. I have no books of my own and it was well over 15 years ago that I played. I was barely out of High school. But it was based off of a d6 system. The few sessions I played were good. It's a steam punk setting. Very futuristic with a nice touch of fantasy involved.

Like I said, I could be wrong on the name, but I found it an enjoyable game system.

Lord Alan Kinoki

Genius

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:32 pm
I have long since forgotten how to play Shadowrunner, but I still remember Call of Cthulhu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:23 pm
I know a couple systems. But I'd play pretty much anything, give a bit of time to learn the system.  

Jacior

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff