Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
My yummy smelling collection:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Sinacious
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:39 pm
I think personal hygiene is very important and I take it pretty seriously. I have a ton of shower gels, lotions, and most of all body spays/perfumes. I took a picture to make the thread more interesting. x3

I love Bath & Body Works. ;x

Body Sprays - Perfumes - Scented Bubble Bath
User Image

Shower Gel - Lotions
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:43 pm
Jesus, lol.

I have a set I got from Bath & Body Works that my husband got me for Christmas last year (not the most recent one), but I've only used it like once lol. I did use all of the shower gel and bubble bath, but I just don't use body lotion that often. I also almost never use perfume either. My ******** brother used the perfume from the collection more than I have. xd  

Lass Kyon
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Sinacious
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:58 pm
I've actually everything there except the shower gel, lotion, and bubble bath for over a year. I don't put it on like crazy and I hardly go out, so it lasts me a reallyyyy long time. I just like having a bunch of different scents. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:36 am
My best friend (male) and I are like this, too. But my collection isn't this great (his is probably a close rival).

I have two separate perfumes (True Religion for women and Taj Sunset Escada). I use True Religion for daily wear and the other is for parties. Then I have some True Religion body lotion and VS Drenched in Pink (it smells like grapefruit and berries) lotion, Oranix Moroccan Argan Oil body lotion, and some Aveeno Pink Grapefruit lotion. Also have Addicted to Love body spray from VS (it's almond milk and strawberry scented) that I use when I'm going to class or just going to the store. I have too many shower gels to list.

I had more, but I threw most away to not seem like a hoarder... and to clear room in my bathroom.
I could spend hundreds on perfumes and lotions.
emotion_drool

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:39 am
SIDE NOTE: Men that wear cologne.
emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:20 pm
My absolute favorite one is Cool Water. My mom wears it a lot, so of course my bottle is gone. xd She's the reason why I started wearing it though. heart  

Sinacious
Captain

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:34 pm
Davidkoff, right?
heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:40 pm
tsarcasm
Davidkoff, right?
heart

Yes!  

Sinacious
Captain

Cocoa Jamboree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:26 pm
I love Bath and Body Works! My favorite hand soap/lotion scent is Warm Vanilla Sugar, and my favorite perfume/body spray is Sweet Pea Forever. I also have the lotions for Japanese Cherry Blossom, which reminds me of my future mother in law because she wears it all the time, and Spring Fling which makes me think of perfume. My fiance loves the Coconut Lime Verbena but it makes me think of margaritas.

As far as perfume goes, I use Into the Blue from Escada daily, and that's pretty much it. I really want to get Acqua di Gioia by Armani. It smells amaaazing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:50 pm
Sinacious
tsarcasm
Davidkoff, right?
heart

Yes!

So good. I love the smell of that one.

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

Sabbycak3s

Crew

Glittering Trash