Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sinner's Sentiments - Polls and Wild Nonsense

Back to Guilds

A small but growing guild. We're close knit, friendly, literate, and we have polls on every topic. 

Tags: General Discussion, Literate, Awesome, Friendly, Polls 

Reply a** - PAWN
Saw my ex for the first time since I broke up with him...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 am
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

last night at a rave party. Thank god I had gotten really drunk before hand. But damn, there was a good possibility we'd run into each other there, but (despite 1,000 people coming out) we ran into each other less than ten minutes after I arrived. So awful. He immediately left the party after claiming not to know me and then came back after the bars closed, super drunk and with his friends, who proceeded to talk s**t all night. I had NOT wanted to ever run into him again, because in the relationship he was extremely controlling, possessive, and verbally abusive. And I was sure he would start a fight if we ran into each other. And after I dumped him (which, according to him I had "no right to do" because that was a power only he should have had), he e-mailed my father saying I was a drug addict, an alcoholic, an exhibitionist, etc. and started fabricating his version of our break up, which starts with him dumping me because I was a 'communist pothead.'

I'm kind of mad I ignored him and his friends last night, because thinking about it now I wish I'd given him a black eye. emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:04 pm
I'll beat him up mad  

[mankvill]

6,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sinacious
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 pm
I wish you had given him a black eye as well. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

Racheal Shanks

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:11 pm
tsarcasm

last night at a rave party. Thank god I had gotten really drunk before hand. But damn, there was a good possibility we'd run into each other there, but (despite 1,000 people coming out) we ran into each other less than ten minutes after I arrived. So awful. He immediately left the party after claiming not to know me and then came back after the bars closed, super drunk and with his friends, who proceeded to talk s**t all night. I had NOT wanted to ever run into him again, because in the relationship he was extremely controlling, possessive, and verbally abusive. And I was sure he would start a fight if we ran into each other. And after I dumped him (which, according to him I had "no right to do" because that was a power only he should have had), he e-mailed my father saying I was a drug addict, an alcoholic, an exhibitionist, etc. and started fabricating his version of our break up, which starts with him dumping me because I was a 'communist pothead.'

I'm kind of mad I ignored him and his friends last night, because thinking about it now I wish I'd given him a black eye. emotion_donotwant

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!.Oh my God, how small is this guys d**k? Seriously? He hides behind his friends to insult you and talk s**t? And only has the balls when he's drunk? And then calls you a communist pothead? Ha, I wish I had seen it, I really do, if he'd have said any of that s**t infront of me he would have left that bar with no friends whatsoever, they would be to busy laughing at his stupid a**.

I mean, man, you are well shot of that p***k. Well done for dumping him. Personally, I would have bitten his d**k off and gone Lorena Bobbit on his a** but hey, whatever works.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:15 pm
tsarcasm

I ******** love this.  

Sinacious
Captain

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:58 pm
Racheal Shanks
tsarcasm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!.Oh my God, how small is this guys d**k? Seriously? He hides behind his friends to insult you and talk s**t? And only has the balls when he's drunk? And then calls you a communist pothead? Ha, I wish I had seen it, I really do, if he'd have said any of that s**t infront of me he would have left that bar with no friends whatsoever, they would be to busy laughing at his stupid a**.

I mean, man, you are well shot of that p***k. Well done for dumping him. Personally, I would have bitten his d**k off and gone Lorena Bobbit on his a** but hey, whatever works.

Actually, his d**k was probably the only reason I stayed around.

He was truly an a**. In the first month of our relationship, we fought regularly three times a week. Each time by him, and because I had done something that upset him. And he always raised his voice (and once his hand) at me. Once he'd actually thrown a pack of my cigarettes at me because earlier in the relationship I told him that I was working my way off of them and he expected me to stop cold turkey. So I wasn't "allowed" to smoke around him, and I wasn't going to tolerate that, so I got a cigarette out, he wrestled me for the pack, yelled at me and threw them at my chest and walked out. After he proceeded to call me eleven times, text me five times, and facebook me four times apologizing and begging me to answer him. (I ignored all the calls and didn't reply to the messages.)

As stated above, he was really controlling and clingy. The week of our break-up I told him I didn't have money to go out to dinner because he wanted to go out every day and I didn't want to go back to the restaurant either. And so he complained that I ditched him, although I flatly said, "I don't want to go out and eat tonight." After that he came to my apartment with my roommate's boyfriend and I had (for the first time that month) smoked weed with a friend which " knew [he] hated" and thus did so "in spite" of him. So we went out to a club although I wanted to stay in because 1. he doesn't dance, 2. he expects me not to dance with anyone else, 3. we'd previously gotten into a fight because I danced with one of his friends and it "looked like I was giving him a blow job."

Also, a bartender at this club gives him free drinks and he took her home to "talk" the night prior, because they're classmates and haven't hung out outside of the club or classroom. (Also, he was going to date her before we got together, and he threatened me with that. As if I gave a ********.) So, we come back to by apartment when the club closes and he started yelling at me. I raised my voice back, simply to say: You can't control me. You can't have me for who I'm not. And again, mature little French-boy (he's studying in America for two years) walks out.

He expects me to apologize and for four days, I don't talk to him because, uh. I'm not sorry. And he instant messages my roommate (whom hates him and whom he wants) and her boyfriend non-stop during this period asking about 'news from' me. So I finally go to his room, half with an ultimatum, half entirely prepared to break-up (as I'd wanted to for weeks at this point), and just try to have a conversation like, we're different people, we're not like-minded, our values and views are different, but I accept you as you are with your flaws and can respect you, however, you will not treat me as you do or try to change me (or make fun of my mentally handicapped brother and my homosexual friends... taking him home was a mistake in itself, but that's another story).

That's when the first occurrence of him calling me a 'commie' happened. (What's more, he began to insult me based upon my father's heritage, because we're slavic roma on his side, 'pure german' on my mother's.) So after an hour and a half of being ignored and attacked, I tell him we're over. I close his bedroom door and leave, and he yells something, but it was muffled. Immediately thereafter, he e-mails my father. "I broke up with her..." Whatever else. As soon as I return home when my lease is up in May, I have to take a piss test to see if any THC is in my system. And if it is, I'm out of the streets and my student loans will be cancelled and I get to fend for myself. My dad's dropped that threat... I think.

As for last night, all the his friends (all European, whom treated me well enough at first) are calling me a b***h and giving me mean look. Um, okay. You all say I'm immature, but yeah. I ignore them BUT do fight with a Bulgarian guy that has never met me but my ex is good friends with and whose been ripping on me since the beginning of our relationship because I accidentally knocked a drink out of his hand at a party. So, in half-Russian/half-English, we 'talk.' That consisted of him calling me a slut and me telling him that, sure, I guess I am since I've only ******** one guy this entire year (though did with two other guys/one proposed to me earlier this semester)... and I told him that he was a douche and would probably contract a disease by the end of his studies in America.

Guess I definitely had my shot to show them all what a b***h I was, but no. I just danced with three or four male friends (two of which were like "one night stand plz, I've wanted you forev's"), drunk my share of rum, whiskey and vodka, and walked home. Mind you, while I was dancing Mr. "I don't like dancing" danced by himself on the dance floor trying his hardest to look BA. Pathetic.
lol

My roommate's boyfriend is French too and didn't come out because he was unwell and so she was with the Euros all night, and all they did was "that b***h," "that b***h," "that b***h." Thankfully, she managed to tell them to go ******** themselves for me.

Next time it will be my turn.
emotion_dowant

[/endstory][/endrant]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:02 pm
I wrote you guys a story. Only read it for shits and giggles.

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 pm
Sinacious
tsarcasm

I ******** love this.

It was either this or Harry and Ron looking ominous:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:09 pm
I'm surprised you put up with that kind of behavior for so long, then again I can't really talk much because I lack balls. ;D

Also: My friend and his roommate would hide the honey bear all over their apartment for the other to find. I've been told glorious stories.

Sinacious
Captain

stefcia stefcia

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:23 pm
Sinacious
I'm surprised you put up with that kind of behavior for so long, then again I can't really talk much because I lack balls. ;D

Also: My friend and his roommate would hide the honey bear all over their apartment for the other to find. I've been told glorious stories.

Yeah, it was doomed from the beginning and I saw it ending quickly. But he seemed different at first and I just thought he had a short-temper and cooing problems, because otherwise he was very loving. Not worth it. Not even close.

Ha ha, those sound fun. My friend had one that looked like the honey bear above, and her boyfriend stuck a note on it like, "Don't think about eating from me or I will kill you and your family as they sleep."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:19 pm
That is ******** up.
And wow, you'd think weed is heroin or something. rolleyes But regardless you can pass a piss test if you don't smoke often, easily.

Don't even listen to what his stupid friends have to say. They don't matter.  

Lass Kyon
Crew

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

H3lblad3

Amorous Flatterer

13,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:29 am
I wouldn't have stayed with him either.

And if I were his friend, I'd probably do what I do to mine: reply to things with insults that sound like I'm really sympathetic to his plight. Because let's face it, that was really pathetic. I couldn't read it all, I had to skim it. Ugh.

I'd offer to come down and fight him for you, but I'm too old for that these days. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:51 am
[mankvill]
I'll beat him up mad

User 32423819

Sabbycak3s

Crew

Glittering Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:21 pm
tsarcasm
Sinacious
tsarcasm

I ******** love this.

It was either this or Harry and Ron looking ominous:
How about now? hubba hubba  
a** - PAWN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff