Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
my problem Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:56 pm
well i told him and now i feel terrible he told me he'll never ever talk to em again and he hates my guts ugh great hes been in my life liek 10 years now im sad but it was for the best  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:06 pm
Quit complaining.

You have a wife that loves you, a kid on the way, and you're sad because someone you had sex with years ago doesn't want to see you now? Honestly, if he got that pissed when you told him, he doesn't seem like such a great guy to begin with.  

Werblergerble

2,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:37 pm
Wabbajacked
Quit complaining.

You have a wife that loves you, a kid on the way, and you're sad because someone you had sex with years ago doesn't want to see you now? Honestly, if he got that pissed when you told him, he doesn't seem like such a great guy to begin with.

Thank you! Finally someone tell him to stop bitching! Ive been telling him for days now and he refused to listen! (is wondering why im friends with him right now)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:21 pm
jeffrulz2
well i told him and now i feel terrible he told me he'll never ever talk to em again and he hates my guts ugh great hes been in my life liek 10 years now im sad but it was for the best

If he said all that; then he wasn't a friend to begin with. For right now, just let him go and worry about your family; they're more important now.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:07 pm
thats true but i feel terrible i broke his heart i meant alot to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:20 pm
jeffrulz2
thats true but i feel terrible i broke his heart i meant alot to him.

If you meant that much to him he would have said "Ok congratulations I'm happy for you." not "I hate you I never want to talk to you again I hate your guts."

Obviously it meant so little if he said that so easily. You couldn't of broken his heart if he said things like that. If he truly loved you he would have backed down and tried to be your friend.

Forget him and move on. You got a future to be looking forward to not things in the past to be holding onto to dwell with. Its already happened and you can't change it so let it go. It'll be better for every party involved.  

FangedNinjaKid5

Thieving Senshi

15,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

jeffrulz2

6,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 pm
true true true but i reeally hurt him this time thatswhy he said he he was crying bcuz he loves me and he wants me i admit it cuda ended better  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 pm
I don't agree with the way people are telling you to get over it, but the best thing to do is for you to move on. If you know he'll never take you back, there's sadly nothing you can do about it then. The best thing to do is know that he'll move on some day, and you will to. Just go out and meet some new people, to make friends with. ^_^ Hope everything gets better soon.

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces