Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Attracted to the female side, not the male side[Help?]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:37 pm
I've been at a crossroads for while now in terms of my relationship. The girlfriend is attracted to me either way when I'm a girl or when I complete my transition into being a boy. However...

I don't find myself attracted to her when she's presenting as a guy. Only when she has the makeup, forms and other things to make her look more like a girl do I find myself going crazy over her.

So what to do?

gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 pm
Hmmm talking i best. Maybe drop some hints you like her as a girl more. Like give her extra compliments when she's dressed up as a girl and all. She may like the attention and do it more, or notice and ask.
I do think it important to find out what about her looking like a guy and if it affects how you feel about her. And maybe find a way to work up the courage to mention your preference or such.  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 am
i'm going to be frank, hun.
it's a ... bit adult of terminology, but i'd rather like to think of my "extras" more like a clitoris anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:36 am
You know, that's exactly how my boyfriend and I are, except he's in your shoes. He's only attracted to me when I shave, wear make-up, tight jeans, et cetera. Honestly, it hurts a lot but there's nothing y'all can do when it comes to what you're attracted to. The only thing I can say is love isn't all about physical attraction, so keep loving her regardless of her appearance. If it becomes a detrimental part of your relationship, then there's nothing I can say gonk But good luck!  

OceaNova

Beloved Lover

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GRIZZLYBEARD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 am
Sifen Yamishi
I've been at a crossroads for while now in terms of my relationship. The girlfriend is attracted to me either way when I'm a girl or when I complete my transition into being a boy. However...

I don't find myself attracted to her when she's presenting as a guy. Only when she has the makeup, forms and other things to make her look more like a girl do I find myself going crazy over her.

So what to do?

gonk

Love her more. Try to love her more than her appearance haha. Hm try to get used to her wearing manly clothes? I think women who wears manly clothes are either sexy or adorable smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:30 pm
Ill show you my Boobs and it'll fix everything. Haha mk ;p Talk to her is the best way. Communication honey.
Sifen Yamishi

So what to do?

gonk

kittyloveely

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas