Submit

Well
View Results

Moosenstein

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 pm
you for a b*****b.

How would you react?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:20 pm
depending on the situation, i'd either give a weird face and walk away or laugh and walk away.  

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:20 pm
I'd laugh. Or just make a face depending on my mood.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:18 pm
Depends where. If it was at a bar or some other sleezy place I would laugh and be like NOOOo /runs away.
If I was at school I would give him a dirty look, be slightly afraid, and walk away. Knowing me I'd probably think that I misheard him and be like "Whaaat?" first though.  

Streetlight Fights

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:26 pm
captain buttcheeks
depending on the situation, i'd either give a weird face and walk away or laugh and walk away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 am
I would punch him in the d**k.  

skulI rabbit

Arianah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:54 am
Depends on the situation.

At work...inform him that we have sexual harassment policies in place for idiocy like this.

On the street...I'd probably be all dumbfounded and be all "wah...huh...excuse me?!" as I walk quickly away and root through my pocket for my keys in case I need to slash his face or something, because he's a stalker creeper.

At a bar...flash my wedding ring.

At home...it's probably Craig and if I was in the mood say "sure why not", but probably not without insisting I got a back rub out of the situation first.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:46 am
I think my immediate reaction would be to laugh and then to see if they were joking and if they weren't, to start moving away...  

Vitamin Crack

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 am
If it really is just a random stranger or something, pretty much just give them a weird look and walk away or ignore them, or tell them to leave me alone if I need to / they kept asking.

If it was a friend or acquaintance, obviously I'd still say no but depending on who it was or how well I knew them, and whether they were joking or not, it might change how I feel about them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 am
When I was on my period last week, we were making out and he asked me for a b*****b. I slapped him hahah.  

Tigga Hiccups

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff