Submit

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:40 pm
For those who seek knowledge of old and forgotten ways...My name is Alice. I am the last of a dying race and will pass on my knowledge. If you post in this topic it shows me that you wish to recieve special training outside of the training area.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:25 pm
what are the old and forgotten ways and what is this dyin race?  

Drevis Nocturu

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:28 am
The dying race is the Carpathians. The old and forgotten knowlege is from a millenia of being alive. I'm a bit of a historian for my people hence forth why i am teaching people who wish to know.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:33 pm
I am Pala'am , Former prince of the Mountain of Singing Crystal. I am High Spirit , Athkaethian if your prefer.
My line is physically fragile , but powerfully mentally and Spiritually.
We are connected to the Great Spirits, the Hymn Threads.
Our bodies are more spiritual than physical , My body and clothes are woven from pure threads of this world, and from my own . Without these i would take on the natural form of my people . We are a species which exist as energy, and feed on energy. I can not bare metal weapons, they are beyond me . All earthly metals are Toxic to me, and Physical combat is not suited for my abilities. Though i am powerful with weaving thread, and working with energy and magic . I am somewhat new to your world, and still have much to learn, but i , like much of my race, are able to learn quickly in a short amount of time..

Though i can not bare weapons such as blades , or any such metal items like guns and most weapons are far too heavy for me to use, i can use Items made from the Singing Crystals, called sJira. , but True sJira is seldom made into weapons of violence, my race long ago evolving past the need for war and violence. but rather items made to amplify and take forms chosen by the wearer , often jewelry now and days, but it was once rumored in many of our tribes of legends of sijira made during the conflict during the Great Divide, when The Ku, and the Athi became separate races . separate nations. And it is said the Ku have even made Forbidden sJira, Crystals made into the forms of Destruction . perhaps if i could obtain a Forbidden sJira made by the Ku, i could weld it.  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:39 pm
Pala'am, It is an honor to meet one such as you. Perhaps we could share our knowledge with one another only of course if you are interested. Your race sounds very interesting. How is that you have maintained your current physical state without wasting away? Or done away with violence? What of your need for emotions? Those are just a few questions that i have for you should you choose to answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 pm
Huntress_Alistriona
Pala'am, It is an honor to meet one such as you. Perhaps we could share our knowledge with one another only of course if you are interested. Your race sounds very interesting. How is that you have maintained your current physical state without wasting away? Or done away with violence? What of your need for emotions? Those are just a few questions that i have for you should you choose to answer.

It would be my pleasure to share the knowledge of my people , miss.
First ill begin with how i am able to be physical in this world.
All of existence contain energy, these energy appear as threads to my people. we can weave those threads tightly enough they can make a solid , this is how sJira is made. By weaving the threads of a specific essence tightly enough you create an item. sJira is the crystal produced when weaving those threads.
Nasiru is the crystal made from weaving our essence into items .
My body is made both with the threads of your world, and my own, as well as the threads of my own essence . It is highly controversial in my tribe , an d frowned opon, but i had no choice, i have been Exiled from my world.

By weaving the threads tightly enough, you slow down its resinate vibration , and it descends the energy plane into the physical world . thus how i stand before you . I do not waste away only because i must draw threads from around me continuely as the original threads fray , drawing them into myself and "stitching" them into the fraying . I must draw often on the threads around me, but the physical worlds threads are tightly bound , and harder to feed on than my own world, So i will never be able to sustain at my full strength in your world, a portion of my energy must always be used to sustain this form. It is an unfortunate price.

My people done away with violence after the great divide. a great war that killed nearly half my world, The leaders of the time, both the Ku and the leader of the Athi, my father , made a treaty and cast a spell that links us all to one another, If we cause violence to another of our kind, we feel that violence on ourselves.Since then my race has not brought violence on ourselves. As generations were born , the connection grew stronger . The ku are not bound to each other in such away, but are bound to the Athi, preventing them from ever attacking us again. If one were to attack us, each life they take would weaken their own race. eventually killing them off.

Emotions are little more than energy and chemistry , though i do not have the chemical make up to feel emotions as you do, but as energy is sped, it can resemble anger or exitement , though it may not be as entence or as "pure" as your organic races experience.

i wish to learn more about your race as well, where does it heil from? what was its Mother Origin? what sort of creature are you?  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 am
I am a Carpathian, a race born from Mother Earth. We can control the elements, shift into animal shapes, and use many psychic abilities. I am a hunter as well as an ambassador for my people. I'm a millennia and a half with a world of knowledge.

Legends of my people say that we were created to rid the world of the undead, an evil so cunning that it is an impressive opponent. They are called by many names but the common one is Vampire. We had many warriors and artisans alike. Since the war with the Turks which the vampires influence, my people became almost obsolete. Many of our children, carpathian and human alike were slaughtered as well as many of the women. We have discovered since than that human women with strong physic abilities can be converted to our race to save the lives of our male population. I was one of the woman to survive that war and since than became a huntress for my people ridding the world of evil.

Many of us have strong psychic abilities ranging from telepathy to psychokinesis, teleportation and many more. Of course there are those who are one with the earth and can heal her. There are those who are physical healers.

We feel strongly however the males of our society lose their emotions around 200 years of age. They lose all color in their sight as well only seeing in black and white. They only have their honor to sustain them until they find their lifemate. Some do not make it and become the undead feeding and killing their victims. Those that do make it, regain their sight and emotions.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm
I see several.. divisions which suit me, but perhaps this suits me best.
Or combination there of.
we will see.

I am Ku'yhmi Tzet Iluttktar . I am a spirit hunter of the Urgurdu tribe. We decended from Ku and the sheeyatyr peoples beyond the mountain. We are simular to the First borns of the Athi and Auhandwa people beyond the sea. We are of flesh ,and life , of beast and night.
We draw energy from our kills. but do to a Faith nearly 2/3 of the species follows they only kill entities of True Ku , which are evil.
In our faith it tells we brought this evil among you , our ancestors and it is our duty to cleanse this world of its Tainted Presence. We are born and raised learning how to find them, how to fight them. Our children are bred so to be strong , and sense all forms of magic and energy.
We are warriors blood and oath. But we are not killers of innocent.
It is great shame to a Urgurdu to bring ill on others. such shame is not taken lightly . It is a great honor to cleanse the world, not bring more evil into it. We kill only if we must, unless you bare the mark of the Ku.

It is tradition when a youngling Urgurdu takes their pilgramage the must find a mate amongst a suitable race , with suitble genetics compatable with theirs. ever we seek to strengthen our bloodlines , and dilute the wicked blood in our children .

Descended from the Ku , we are often plagued by their evil urges and desires. but as Urdurgu we harness until it is time for battle.
Unleashing a powerful bloodlust in battle . cold , calculating, cunning, and as sure as death. It is holy to us , and sacred , for when we devour the Ku, the evil, we take on their power , growing stronger ,to devour more and more, till the day we finally are defeated , and we take the Ku's soul's attatched to our own, into the void of eternity.

We do not fear the void, we do not fear death, for it is an honor from the goddess to take them unto eternity with us , where we will both cease to exist, our life and energy shared and recycled until the new age.

We can sense most forms of magic , but can only use Spiritual, Ku, and Chaos magic . i am Exeptionally talented at Ku blades , and barriers.
*Summoning threw scrolls i can use as long as im not in the depths
*Purification charm ( Carried for use by allies to knock her out , and prevent/stop a rampage . It is around her neck and once she proclaims you an allie it binds your word to her ,she will give you a paper with magic ink , the ink must touch her skin or blood. preferably shoot the charm paper with a dart , arrow only if absolutely nessisary ... that s**t hurts liek hell.
*Teleportation rune (carries a scroll so allies can escape her wrath Scrolls anyone can use ))
(*Cant not cast when in bloodlust)

Wrath of the witch
During blood lust gains power over illution pain, chaos and Ku magic becomes stronger bending to whim as naturally as breathing.
Single minded bent on death and annihilation of my enemies.Ku magic allowing me to move between time for short intervals Enabling blinding speed, and razor sharp claws which can slash threw even stone and metal like butter.(no she doesnt scratch her a** when in bloodlust *thank godhahaha*)
If my hair turns white, Run , dont stand in my way , i am not afraid to fall , you will only succeed in getting your self hurt for my sake, and your foolishness! I can not control the Beast within once it is unleashed until the evil is defeated or im unable to fight. Bring your attention of getting everyone and everything out of the way between me and the evil im after. (( scrolls will help )) Im not super powerful, just super insane when i turn . All my desire goes into the battle, and its power, But i will not bloodlust with just any foe, only true evil. The more evil my oponite the harder it is to keep myself from turning. In the battle with a Ku or Marked , it is instanious the first drop of blood spilt.

I carry with me ,3 blades,. 2 of which are Ku Sjira which become my claws when i turn . the last is a sword i can only use when i am not in bloodlust. it is a Sacred blade, And will burn me when i turn , and poison me if i try to use it .It is protection to who ever holds it from evil, even myself..  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Night Army

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items