Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasia ~ A Disney Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussion on Disney movies and relating subjects. 

Tags: Disney, Animation, Fantasia, Mickey Mouse, Disneyland 

Reply Disney Discussion
My Disney's Alice in Wonderland Collection [Piccies] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 am
Omg, that's so awesome, I love your collection. (My friend has like half the stuff you have but it's filled in with other Alice in Wonderland stuff like this ceramic tea set she made herself.) Seriously though, I want to show this to my mom to let her know it's perfectly normal to collect Disney stuff! I don't have much Alice in Wonderland stuff (it just consists of a plush, a notepad, and a record album), but it's go to see I'm not the only person with an exspansive collection of Disney stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 pm
Damsel_in_success08
That is an awesome collection! I so want one of the cheshire cats! Maybe I will look for them and get one! But very nice collection!

Thanks! The larger Cheshire plush is easier to find; the small one came with the four plush set and its kinda rare now.

Lady March Hare

Yeah; a lot of characters smoke/have smoked in various movies and cartoons. It kinda takes away part of their character when they change it... but... things are like that nowadays.

Vanilla Bunnie

Thank you! ^_^

netherfreak

Aww, thanks! ^_^ And I have other Wonderland related things but this was just the Disney ones. I have a couple Disney pins that arn't Wonderland related; I'm planning on getting other pins that are to do with other movies too [I've decided I want a Jose Carioca pin] but Wonderland is my main focus when it comes to Disney merchandise. XD And collecting Disney stuff is awesome!  

Azure Caterpillar

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:21 pm
Azure Caterpillar
Yeah; a lot of characters smoke/have smoked in various movies and cartoons. It kinda takes away part of their character when they change it... but... things are like that nowadays.

Yeah... it still bothers me, though. >3< Oh well... at least that gives you something a little more rare to look for!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Lady March Hare
Yeah... it still bothers me, though. >3< Oh well... at least that gives you something a little more rare to look for!

Very true. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

nerdiepi

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Vanilla Bunnie
User Image
Aw, that's awesome! :3 Reminds me of my Little Mermaid collection. <3

lol, i used to watch that everyday when i was little :3. ( no seriously. every. single. day. lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:41 pm
moona177
Vanilla Bunnie
User Image

lol, i used to watch that everyday when i was little :3. ( no seriously. every. single. day. lol)

I see. emotion_sweatdrop  

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

nerdiepi

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:03 pm
Vanilla Bunnie
moona177
Vanilla Bunnie
User Image

I see. emotion_sweatdrop

I don'town the movie anymore though neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:49 pm
I've been looking all over for that caterpillar plush! It seems to have disappeared off the face of the internet! Would you please tell me where I can find one? wink  

TheNewAlice

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:59 pm
TheNewAlice
I've been looking all over for that caterpillar plush! It seems to have disappeared off the face of the internet! Would you please tell me where I can find one? wink

eBay actually; Xanaduhaz noticed it on there and told me about it as she knew I was searching for it. The plush comes with three others. Unfortantly its rare though. ^_^;  
Disney Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff