Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I return!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 pm
Yeah, I know, I haven't really made that much of an impact for anyone to determine whether or not my absence meant anything. I'm just not logging onto the guilds anymore. I just come on here for Booty Grab.

Though whilst I was gone, I was just thinking to myself. About whether or not I really feel like I identify as a homosexual.

The one thing I'm sure of is, I consider myself homoromantic. As in, I can only really fall in love with girls. But there are three possibilities as to what I should be identifying with. I could either be a homosexual, a homoromantic bisexual, or a homoromantic demisexual/asexual.

Here are my explanations as to why I am thinking this way.

Homosexual - This is the best explanation in my eyes. Whenever I do think of sexual fantasies, it always tends to be a woman. And I find it easier to think of some women in this way, but not all of them. There are a few times when I struggle, but in general, I do seem this way.

Bisexual - I am not too sure about this one. Whilst there have been a few occasions where I have found the rare man to be rather attractive, the idea of the male genitals repulse me. Though I am not sure whether or not this is the only thing that makes me not feel bi. It may be that. That or the fact that the male body just doesn't appeal to me.

Demi/asexual - To be honest, I haven't felt that much of a sex drive, and it's gotten to the point where, even when it comes to women, I can't imagine doing certain things. There are a few things that just melt me, but not everyone does those sort of things. I'm not sure if having a fetish nullifies the possibility of asexuality, however. Though there have been occasions where I felt a teensy bit of an increase if I thought of my friends that way, which I rarely ever do.

So yes. My sexuality isn't definite. Right now, I'm thinking that I could be a homoromantic demisexual, but I'm not too sure. I mean, it's not like I need to find myself right away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 pm
amen to that as they say in movies.  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash