Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Seafood Combo #6 [Deck/ADV/Help]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeo_hamada

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:49 pm
[Deck -40]
[Monsters - 17]

Atlantean Pikeman x3
Mad Lobster x3
Warrior of Atlantis x2
Gagagigo x3
Terrorking Salmon x3
Giga Gagagigo x3
[Spells - 12]
Monster Reborn
Release Restraint Wave
Lightning Vortex x2
Enemy Controller x3
Amulet of Ambition x3
A Legendary Ocean x3
[Traps - 10]
Inverse Universe x2
Birthright x2
Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord x3 (testing/filler)
Justi-Break x3

Ok, so the deal is, this is one of my many odd creations. It used to be a bit better but has been stripped of some of its better cards(mainly traps). Just give me some feedback on what you all think. I know there's a bit of water support coming with the next set so you can even suggest some of those. I may try to add Exceed monsters too. One other thing, Pikeman + Ambition is my favorite combo so leave it there please.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 am
deck's like this aren't good now days. too many good destruction cards. i used to play a deck like this, using 2 gravity binds and level limit area B's. but with them at one each, the deck kinda died.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

zeo_hamada

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 am
axean
deck's like this aren't good now days. too many good destruction cards. i used to play a deck like this, using 2 gravity binds and level limit area B's. but with them at one each, the deck kinda died.
True, this deck will never see tournament play but it still has fight in it. I play it mostly against the people that don't play in the tournaments for fun. So, other than stalling cards(which I am not a fan of), would you have any other ideas?

- Gozen match
+Release Restraint Wave  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:52 am
zeo_hamada
axean
True, this deck will never see tournament play but it still has fight in it. I play it mostly against the people that don't play in the tournaments for fun. So, other than stalling cards(which I am not a fan of), would you have any other ideas?

a legendary ocean decks aren't good anymore for tournaments. i honestly have no clue what to tell you to use. the only water cards seeing play right now are frogs in monarch decks, and later, once librarian comes out, the trish deck that forces your opponant to start the duel with 0 cards in hand, and even the first card they draw ends up being removed from play too.

or, once again, when librarian comes out, the cloudian loop where they you draw out your deck till you get royal decree, archlord krystia, and a brionac, as well as 6 cards in hand by the end of your turn. (might be fun to combine it with exodia too)  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items