Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Rate my deck (Cyber Dragon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DooM_Predator_L

Ruthless Hunter

10,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:49 pm
Cyber Dragon Deck

Lv 4 and below
---------------------------------------------------------------
3x - Hunter Dragon
3x - Armored Cybern
3x - Cyber Dragon Zwei
3x - Cyberdark Edge
3x - Cyberdark Keel
3x - Cyberdark Horn
3x - Dragunity Aklys
2x - Dragunity Brandistock
2x - Dragunity Corsesca
2x - Dragunity Phalanx
3x - Proto-Cyber Dragon

Lv5 and up
---------------------------------------------------------
3x - Cyber Dragon

Spell cards
------------------------------------------------------
3x - Cyberdark Impact
1x - Dark Hole
1x - Dragon Ravine
1x - Future Fusion
1x - Giant Trunade
3x - Gold Sarcophagus
1x - Monster Reborn
1x - MST
2x - Overload Fusion
2x - Polymerization

Trap cards
----------------------------------------------------
2x - Bottomless trap hole
3x - Dimensional Prison
1x - Magic Jammer
1x - Mirror Force
2x - seven tools of the bandit
1x - Solemn Judgement
1x - Torrential Tribute  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 pm
Extra deck
------------------------------------------------------------
1x - Chimeratech Overdragon
2x - Cyber End Dragon
1x - Cyber Twin Dragon
2x - Cyberdark Dragon
2x - Five headed dragon
2x - Black Rose Dragon
2x - Iron Chain Dragon
2x - Red Dragon Archfiend
1x - Stardust Dragon  

DooM_Predator_L

Ruthless Hunter

10,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shahal Rainrix

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 am
DooM_Predator_L
Cyber Dragon Deck

Lv 4 and below
---------------------------------------------------------------
3x - Hunter Dragon
3x - Armored Cybern
3x - Cyber Dragon Zwei
3x - Cyberdark Edge
3x - Cyberdark Keel
3x - Cyberdark Horn
3x - Dragunity Aklys
2x - Dragunity Brandistock
2x - Dragunity Corsesca
2x - Dragunity Phalanx
3x - Proto-Cyber Dragon

Lv5 and up
---------------------------------------------------------
3x - Cyber Dragon

Spell cards
------------------------------------------------------
3x - Cyberdark Impact
1x - Dark Hole
1x - Dragon Ravine
1x - Future Fusion
1x - Giant Trunade
3x - Gold Sarcophagus
1x - Monster Reborn
1x - MST
2x - Overload Fusion
2x - Polymerization

Trap cards
----------------------------------------------------
2x - Bottomless trap hole
3x - Dimensional Prison
1x - Magic Jammer
1x - Mirror Force
2x - seven tools of the bandit
1x - Solemn Judgement
1x - Torrential Tribute

Way to many cards and the things not likely to win. You may want to drop 21 cards. Its also more like a Cyberdark deck then a Cyber Dragon deck. So get rid of one and focus on the other.

The max of cards in a deck should be more like 43. I don't see to many event finalists going over that number. If you want to go for cyber dragons, then there are alot of good cards you could put it that go with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 pm
I know I preach letting the kiddies do whatever they want as long as it's done well...but no....just no.

Until they ban Fortress, never...EVER make a deck with CyDra as the main focus. They don't even need a CyDra on the field to summon Fortress, they can use yours according to the rules.

Plus the whole having 60-ish cards in your deck and having this be more of a Cyber Dark deck than anything.  

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Shahal Rainrix

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:12 pm
Who cares about that. If you're worried your opponent will have a card like that. Then worry about all the cards like that in the game. But thats no fun.

Its not like there are no counters to that play.

They don't ban cards like that anyways. Look at Gorz, now thats over powered. Even on the first turn of the game, on your opponents turn, you can summon it as long as they deal damage. Not to mention it can put a powerful token in play. I've won and lost so many times do to that staple card.

I could make a list of other cards that are just as bad. But the game is changing in the worst way. They just keep making stronger cards.

They are lifting bans on older cards that were over powered because they aren't that strong anymore. And because they keep making stronger cards, they'll have to stop making cards all to geather or let the game get to the point where going first means you win.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:37 pm
Pheso
I know I preach letting the kiddies do whatever they want as long as it's done well...but no....just no.

Until they ban Fortress, never...EVER make a deck with CyDra as the main focus. They don't even need a CyDra on the field to summon Fortress, they can use yours according to the rules.

Plus the whole having 60-ish cards in your deck and having this be more of a Cyber Dark deck than anything.

side super poly  

Tsukinoki

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:48 pm
Tsukinoki
Pheso

side super poly
That makes no sense whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:33 am
Mustard Like Soup
Tsukinoki
Pheso

side super poly

lets assume he is dumb enough to leave a cyberdragon on the field unprotected (no offense to the OP). The opponent summons a cardtrooper to his field, knowing that he will use the cyberdragon as material, you use super poly to turn cyberdragon into Chimeratech Overdragon. or he can do it when the opponent summons his cyber dragon. a overdragon is better than no dragon at all (keep in mind i said he left his dragon unprotected, meaning no backfield besides the super poly). though i admit this is a bit of a stretch haha~  

Tsukinoki

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:43 am
Tsukinoki
Mustard Like Soup
Tsukinoki
Pheso

side super poly

lets assume he is dumb enough to leave a cyberdragon on the field unprotected (no offense to the OP). The opponent summons a cardtrooper to his field, knowing that he will use the cyberdragon as material, you use super poly to turn cyberdragon into Chimeratech Overdragon. or he can do it when the opponent summons his cyber dragon. a overdragon is better than no dragon at all (keep in mind i said he left his dragon unprotected, meaning no backfield besides the super poly). though i admit this is a bit of a stretch haha~
Sometimes I forget Overdragon exists. It makes sense, stupid, but makes sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:55 pm
Mustard Like Soup
Tsukinoki
Mustard Like Soup
Tsukinoki
Pheso

side super poly

Sometimes I forget Overdragon exists. It makes sense, stupid, but makes sense.

i think thats the closest thing to a compliment i ever got from you T~T (tears of joy)  

Tsukinoki

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:12 am
This isn't a Cyber Dragon Deck, it's a Cyberdark Deck.  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games