Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Hi.....this is my story please read and leave a post! (:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaileysKrewForever

2,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:52 am
I was born on June 27th to unloving parents soon after my birth i was put up for adoption. about 3 months or so later a gay couple walks in and adoresd me and wants to adopt me. But they couldnt because their sexual origin. So, they told their families about me. Brian's (one of my dads) failies didnt approve but Clints (my other dad) parents thought it was wonderful. So, they went to the adoption agency and adopted me. Then they gave Clint and Brian custody of me. And, we were all happy for almost 14 years. Thats when my real parents called because they wanted me back after 14 years!!!! They set up a court date and time. When we arrived at the court room i was scared because what if they won? They would take me back after 14 years of no contact. Anyways, we won the hearing and they silently walked out without another word. Now we are happy again....This is my life story (more like a summary) thanks for reading now leave a post.....(:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 am
i must say that is a something that the world needs to be aware that anyone should be able to adopt a child no matter who they are and what they like.
Some states is ok to adopt being gay.
I just did a project where i had to write a 7 page essay on gay discrimination.
and this was one of the topics.
why could a "normal" person adopt and "alien" couldnt?
it is because of religious aspects.
i am a christian but i am for Gay,Bi's and so on.
they just fear what they are not comfortable with.
But i'm glad for your story that you have shared and you are truly blessed heart  

Diavel Goddess

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mysteries All Around

5,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:15 am
I agree, it's nice to hear that you won too. 3nodding I still haven't found out what my sexuality is yet but either way I support everyone regardless of their sexuality. Maybe slightly less for those that are against gays etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 am
Thats a really sweet story, I'm so happy for you!  

LittleMsRachelBerry

FeenixPhyre18

Tipsy Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:28 am
That's wonderful 3nodding I'm glad you won the court case, especially since it's rare (well around where i live anyway) for a gay couple to have those rights, and especially when it comes to custody, most states are rather blind. They will give a child to a crackhead mother simply because mothers are considered more caring than fathers, and so on. But I'm really glad to hear that they kept custody 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 pm
It annoys me greatly with gay discrimination. I know that there are some people who are never going to like gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans, or anything for that matter. I think of it as, racism. Judging someone on who they love, is like judging them on their skin color. It's not right. The government shouldn't have say in who someone can and can not marry. It's not right in any way. I'm glad that you and your dads won, because it would have been tragic for your real parents to win.  

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ghost Wolf15

Dapper Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:34 pm
That's an aweosme story and I'm happy 4 u! Half my family doesn't agree with gay family's and my other half does. So I wish u the best of luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:44 am
Nice story smile

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash