Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
is it a good thing to have multiple lovers? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciel Nite

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:42 pm
loveAkiochan
Ciel Nite

sigh..i tried...he HATE the feeling of lube...and he is VERY impatient when i try to inch in... crying

told him sooo many time we need lube...he just...sigh...I probably wont be in a multiple relationship though...i dont think i can handle TWO emotional needs

Well maybe you should let him try entering you instead. Or try other methods besides penetration? Maybe buy some toys and work up to the real thing. Try out different lubricants. Some feel different than others. If it seems like he's doing his best not to let u find a soultion then maybe it would be best if you two see other people.

sigh...we try oil base, water base...i am going broke for all the experimenting lol...funny thing he said they other day, he was going to buy me one of those fake bottom with the hole if i leave him alone...he just kidding but yeah...i shall figure out something..for now, its me and my hand tonight - pink rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:54 am
Ciel Nite
loveAkiochan
Ciel Nite

sigh..i tried...he HATE the feeling of lube...and he is VERY impatient when i try to inch in... crying

told him sooo many time we need lube...he just...sigh...I probably wont be in a multiple relationship though...i dont think i can handle TWO emotional needs

Well maybe you should let him try entering you instead. Or try other methods besides penetration? Maybe buy some toys and work up to the real thing. Try out different lubricants. Some feel different than others. If it seems like he's doing his best not to let u find a soultion then maybe it would be best if you two see other people.

sigh...we try oil base, water base...i am going broke for all the experimenting lol...funny thing he said they other day, he was going to buy me one of those fake bottom with the hole if i leave him alone...he just kidding but yeah...i shall figure out something..for now, its me and my hand tonight - pink rofl

... if he really wants you fast and without lube, he wants to die. I can't imagine why anyone would want to get ripped apart down there, seriously, unless they want to bleed badly. gonk  

Seraph of Thursday

Lonely Saint

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:02 pm
When you say that "He says it hurts" Im assuming you mean in the butt.

If it hurts him, you shouldnt put him through it.

If you arent happy with the amount of activity in your relationship, get another one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:02 am
Ciel Nite
loveAkiochan
Ciel Nite

tried good old fashioned Vaseline? it's cheap (also know as petroleum jelly) and it works as lube. Maybe you shouldn't start with the real thing? Maybe start with a few fingers to loosen him up and then try it. Or...just don't put anything in at all. Try other ways of stimulation. I'm offering up many ideas because it seems that you really want to stay with this person and breaking it off just for sex might leave your partner a little upset.

I really think you need to drag him into a room, lock the door, and just tell him everything that you need to get out. What you want, how you want to get it, how your willing to work with him, etc. Do you two do anything else in bed or is this the whole thing?  

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:14 am
nah you shouldnt really do that. if this guy is ur one true love, then he should be the only one you sleep with.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:52 pm
Don't do one night stands.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff