Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
(The) Fabled

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:30 am
I want to make a fabled deck but i don't understand the main aesthetic of the archetype. So i don't know what to do.
I played with it on Tag Force 5 and i'm winning like Charlie Sheen but i feel like i'm missing something to give it that competative edge.
I find it hard to use Grimro and Krus but everyone says they need to be played at 3.
I don't play Raven.....should i?
And would it be better if i posted up my deck list and let you guys critique it?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:55 am
Use at least 2 ravens.
The aesthetic of the archtype is similar to Darkworld monsters, only you can use any discard effect instead of relying on your opponent for it.
If you can't use Grimro and Krus, don't until you familiarize yourself with the archtype more.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:03 am
Labyrinthknight7
Use at least 2 ravens.
The aesthetic of the archtype is similar to Darkworld monsters, only you can use any discard effect instead of relying on your opponent for it.
If you can't use Grimro and Krus, don't until you familiarize yourself with the archtype more.

Would it be better to fuse the deck with darkworld cards.
Some have even made Fabled/Plant decks, but i seriously don't understand that combo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:52 pm
Scrap Dragon
Labyrinthknight7
Use at least 2 ravens.

Some have even made Fabled/Plant decks, but i seriously don't understand that combo

I can understand plant/fabled if only for spore, glow-up, dandylion, and some others to graveyard spam with the discard effect.

Drakworld/fabled is a concept that's been around. I prefer fabled/monarchs, but you can definitely go for the former.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:04 pm
Labyrinthknight7
Scrap Dragon
Labyrinthknight7
Use at least 2 ravens.

I can understand plant/fabled if only for spore, glow-up, dandylion, and some others to graveyard spam with the discard effect.

Drakworld/fabled is a concept that's been around. I prefer fabled/monarchs, but you can definitely go for the former.

Fabled/Monarchs sounds cool.
I'm excited for Chawa when it comes out in the UK!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:45 pm
Whats the objective within a Fabled Ragin Turbo deck?  

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 pm
Scrap Dragon
Whats the objective within a Fabled Ragin Turbo deck?

My guess is to continuously synchro and de-synchro it to go through the cards in your deck for setting up an OTK (while using up the cards in your hand, obviously).

Just though of something....Fabled/infernities.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:28 am
I'd like to build a Fabled deck.
Using some of the Darkworld support cards help the deck eg Darkworld dealings etc.  

hybrid_hero

8,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items