Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
zatch bell card game(sorry if it is in the wrong place)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zatch bell card game?
  HELL YEA
  HELL NO
  ...people still play this?
View Results

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:03 pm
i also play the zatch bell card game and i was wondering who else does or did and has cards left over im looking for 1 card (well alot more but 1 MAIN card) i cant find online and it really pisses me off. if anyone has it or knows where to get it and can get it, ide be willing to trade some of my cards for it or make a deal. (still also looking for the other blue eyes i dont have)

the card im looking for is a mamodo card. its the zatch and kanchome pair mamodo card. i run a kanchome deck/ book and it would severly help it i think.

so if anyone has it or knows someone that does or whatever ill gladly trade some yugioh cards for it.

also if anyone does play hit me up message wise. and we can play (although im not expecting many)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:51 pm
Bumping cause ide really like help finding this, i know i shouldnt bump my threads and what not but i figure if anyone can find cards it be someone in this place. ive checked alot of places and i cant find it, hell i cant find a picture of the damn thing!

but yea the card is called Zatch bell and Kanchome The lucky ones, its a super rare card, it came in series 4. thats really all the info i have on it. ANY help would be amazing.  

TimithyEcho

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:12 pm
lolz, Zatch-bell cards where strange but I did buy the card holding books to hold my extra deck in yu-gi-oh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:15 pm
ll Artest of the East ll
lolz, Zatch-bell cards where strange but I did buy the card holding books to hold my extra deck in yu-gi-oh.

lol the books are cool reguardless. i just bought 2 more i didnt have the bari one and the wonrei one. but yea im looking for that one card, it will make my deck SO much better. i run an awesome deck. i LIKE to think im good at this one compared to my friends (no match for torn play at all lol) but this game my deck has yet to be beaten. but it easily can be if luck isnt on my side.

the reason why i ask in this guild is i know people go to tournys and stuff and meet other card collecters so maybe someone knows someone who has it. if anyone can get it list off stuff you may want for it, i have yugioh, cash, naruto cards, i have more cards somewhere lol  

TimithyEcho

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:35 pm
That is true the books are cool . I use a crappy kanchome deck.. its a fool around but it works .. Heck I don`t even know where it is. razz

I heart Folgore & Kanchome. xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:38 pm
ll Artest of the East ll
That is true the books are cool . I use a crappy kanchome deck.. its a fool around but it works .. Heck I don`t even know where it is. razz

I heart Folgore & Kanchome. xD

thats scary, i run that deck as well. the reason why i said mine hasnt been beaten but can be easily depending on luck is because i use the kanchome with the effect of reflipping a coin toss . there are like 2 defend cards that say flip a coin twice if you get heads at least once negate the attack i have like 3 of each in the book. it is awesome. if i remember correctly the zatch bell kanchome one has the same effect just a higher attack power. so it will help ALOT.  

TimithyEcho

Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff