Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Shooting Quasar Dragon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yusaru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:28 pm
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shooting_Quasar_Dragon

It's not even close to being made in English but I thought It'd be fun to conversate.......Any thoughts???  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 pm
When concentrated stars become one, new bonds will illuminate the future. Become the path its light shines upon. Limit over accel synchro.

Be born, the light of evolution, Shooting quasar dragon.

An that shall be the center of EVERY Stardust deck, used to rape anyone who witnesses its summoning.

Personally though, I'm more interested in Sephiron (You know people who graveyard spam will eat this s**t up). It's good, easy summoning with revival of other angels in your grave, and it can be used with the other T.M.G., some fallen angels, even perfect herald can get some use from this.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Space Toad -B

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:49 pm
Previously-fabricated effect it had on the Wikia was all-in-all uninteresting, grammatically incorrect, and just preferred Halberd Cannon as a Lv12 access.

So, we'll see once the real effect is confirmed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:21 am
Starlight road + stardust xiaolong/stardust phantom + level 1 tuners = Stardust dragon + recipro dragonfly +formula synchron = Shooting quasar dragon (3 attacks)  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Yusaru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:41 pm
I'm a fan of Stardust, so This event makes a happy face! =P But seriously, Ima probably try to get it if it comes out (which I'm sure it will) just because it's in Stardust's arsenal!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 am
It's going to be a card that's probably too much of a hassle to summon, so I see it becoming more of a Collector's card rather than a tournament worthy card.  

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

Mr_dragon

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:48 am
On the show he needed 5 synchros 2 summon it, 4 non-tuners and 1 tuner(life stream dragon)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:00 pm
Mr_dragon
On the show he needed 5 synchros 2 summon it, 4 non-tuners and 1 tuner(life stream dragon)
Technically he used four lv 1 synchros and a lv 8 synchro tuner. He could've pulled it off with two lv 2 synchros and Life Stream Dragon and made the same Dragon, it's just more epic the way he did it and it gets more attacks  

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:59 pm
Card is too much of a hassle to get out and the effect probably won't be worth it.

Shooting Star has Flamvells

Red Nova has Resonators

Looking more forward to Exceeds to really want anything to do with the new synchros anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:36 pm
Like I said, I just want the card for the fact that it's a Stardust card.

My favorite is Black-winged Dragon (Which is just Awesome).

I might also use the card for fun games against my friends, but that's probably it.

Yusaru

Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff