Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Forbidden List and What you would take off of it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:01 am
axean
i want to see... umm, damn they're all pretty broken. maybe tsukuyomi. with the whole thousand eyes restrict thing deck dead as dust (dust being dead skin cells) i don't see why they cant experiment with it. maybe move it to one to see how it works before anything else.

and tribe infecting virus. i think it should go back to one, 1600 attack isn't a big deal, and most decks now days dont use one type. those that do are just screwed then though.

A large portion of decks DO use one type of creature. Glad beast, grave keepers, 6sams, malfics. Right off the top of my head can I see why it won't come back.

Tsukuyomi is banned because you can abuse her, she's a constant BoM, she can combo with anything that requires to flip, like spy's morphing jar, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

So um yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:21 pm
TwinHeart
axean
i want to see... umm, damn they're all pretty broken. maybe tsukuyomi. with the whole thousand eyes restrict thing deck dead as dust (dust being dead skin cells) i don't see why they cant experiment with it. maybe move it to one to see how it works before anything else.

and tribe infecting virus. i think it should go back to one, 1600 attack isn't a big deal, and most decks now days dont use one type. those that do are just screwed then though.

A large portion of decks DO use one type of creature. Glad beast, grave keepers, 6sams, malfics. Right off the top of my head can I see why it won't come back.

Tsukuyomi is banned because you can abuse her, she's a constant BoM, she can combo with anything that requires to flip, like spy's morphing jar, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

So um yeah.

despite the neame, gladiator beasts aren't all beast. the only meta deck i can think of that buses all of the same type is six sam and gravekeepers, and the occasional machina or karakuri.

morphing jar will get run over before you can pull off the once per turn spams with tsukuyomi. spy is a problem, but everyone sides nobleman for it anyway.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:13 pm
axean
TwinHeart
axean

So um yeah.

despite the neame, gladiator beasts aren't all beast. the only meta deck i can think of that buses all of the same type is six sam and gravekeepers, and the occasional machina or karakuri.

morphing jar will get run over before you can pull off the once per turn spams with tsukuyomi. spy is a problem, but everyone sides nobleman for it anyway.

even so tsyki is spamable. My meta is horrid...no one runs noblemen or extermination >.> they run stupid crap  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:31 am
Mustard. I didn't see the post that was deleted, but I asked people to give their reasons. Sure, there were people who didn't, but do not bash someone for giving their reasons. This thread was made to state which card you wanted to place from the Forbidden List to the Limited List. You've neglected to do that yourself, so please do not have me get crew members invovled.  

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas