Height:6'3"

Eyes:Blue

Hair:Brown/Dark Blonde

Race:Wolf Demon (I believe that's the correct term :S Like InuYasha)

Sex:Male

Special Features ( Tail's, Scars, Tattoo's and such ):Well when he's in full or part-way wolf form he has ears and a tail and if he's full wolf form he's got fur all over and ears a tail and paw-like hands and well...paw-like feet.

Weapons: Claws, teeth, enhanced speed and strength b***h. D:<

Power Level( Equal to? No need for numbers since I don't understand them lol ): That's for like DBZ and stuff right?

Skills: Uh...He can cook, clean, and basically do everything that someone living on their own for most of their life would be able to do. Enhanced sense of smell, excellent tracking abilities, (of course), Dexterious, (Really good with his fingers and hands), smart.

Attacks: Um...Claw attack? Bite? Pfft, I dunno. None.

Bio / History: Born in...well the country was never established. Lived with his mother, (also a Wolf Demon[?]), until he was 3 when the villagers discovered that they weren't human and they all formed a mob and went to kill his mother and him at their house on the outskirts of the village.

They killed his mother and beat him severely then left, Thinking them both dead. The next thing he knew he woke up in the forest far away from his house covered in blood with his clothes torn and in rags.

He realized that he had killed them and was horrified. After that, he lived in the house until he met Sara, (My friends Character in the RP, it was just us two. Her character was a neko and somewhat afraid of me at first.), while he was out walking in the winter.

She actually saw him and followed him for a bit before he noticed. They bonded and while they were walking and talking they heard men shouting and running their direction in the distance. They ran for a while then hid under a rock, ended up having sex while under said rock, and kept going to avoid the hunters.

They stayed at his place, fought some hunters, decided to leave his house for safety and went to where she used to live and fixed up the place. I think I missed a few months or weeks somewhere in there but I know it would be sometime after the rock because when they were fixing up her place she told him she was pregnant and they promptly had sex right there on the floor, (Frisky aren't they?).

They lived in comfort, (and in more ways than one if you know what I mean), and had a daughter, Asuka. When Asuka was a few months old, Iosef came back into the house after being out hunting to find the house strangely quiet. He went upstairs and Sara was in Asuka's room, being held there by the man who was responsible for the hunters from before.

Iosef chased the man and sadly lost control and horribly mutilated him, planning on leaving him alive that way but Sara was horrified and told him to kill the man and end his suffering.

So Iosef killed him, (at this point I forget what happens exactly but something made Iosef lose it again and he ran out into the forest and Sara ran and hid somewhere else in the forest. Eventually he went back to the house and things were fine. Iosef and Sara had talked about the man some, but not really anything specific because it was too traumatic for her.

But he knew enough to make him hate the guy enough to lose control like he did and kill him, (When he loses control he goes into a form that is like his full wolf form only more beast and less human). In case you're wondering, the guy, (I forgot his name I'm sorry crying )(It's Asth)raped and abused her. I think he tortured her too but I forget. He also made her his slave. And it was for many years as well.

So you can see why Iosef reacted that way. After that the RP wound down. They ended up having another kid named Kai, and I remember that the last thing that happened was them going to sleep after having, (oh I bet this is a big surprise), sex. I'm pretty sure that's all of it. And if you haven't gotten this already, they tended to have sex alot. Oh wait I forgot! Near the end Iosef's long lost brother, Iorek showed up but that didn't really go anywhere. I still thought I should mention it though

. Feel free to ask questions, though I might not have an answer as I don't think the limited memory of the mail system on the site this took place, (gaiaonline), will still have the PMs. But I'll be sure to do my best. I hope this is a good Bio, and if I think of any other charas I want to use I'll be sure to post their Bio's too.

*story update* For the purposes of using this character the way I want in an upcoming RP I need to change this bio. So, one day not too long after they fell asleep^ (I'm going to say that Iorek didn't show up lol), Iosef was walking back from hunting when he smelled smoke.

He panicked and dropped the deer and ran back to the house to find their bodies gutted outside the house and it looked like they had been tortured, and the house burned to the ground.

He could feel the rage building inside him but he knew that he had to keep control if he wanted to track the hunters. So he sat down and meditated for awhile until he was in control then he stood up and began sniffing for the scent of the people that did this. He eventually found and followed it into a part of the forest he hadn't been to.

((The stuff in red was on there but I didn't know if I should delete it or not...I mean it's kind of an add on but I don't know if I want to keep it on there or not. Also this bio is majorly incomplete. I need to get some more information on this guy. I wonder if I can get something from the friend I did the RP with. Maybe she remembers things I don't? I duno. I think they also had twins at some point as I wrote a short sad ending story about this RP in my journal and they had twins in it as well. But that's all I know of it. D smile )