Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Booster predictions!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yusaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:48 am
Okay, so, sense I'm totally bored, I'd like to know everyones thoughts....

What do you think the next duelist pack will be? So far, it's went in a pattern of Yusei 1 > Yugi > Yusei 2 > Kaiba > Yusei 3 > ??? Will it be Joey, or will they throw a twist and make a another 5d's duelist pack??? I need thoughts! =)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 am
your forgetting the GX duelist packs.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Yusaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:15 am
axean
your forgetting the GX duelist packs.

Well, I I didn't forget them. I just figured that they had already released GX duelist packs Jaden 1 > Chazz > Jaden 2 > Zane > Jaden 3 > Jessie.....I guess they could surprise us with a Syrus, Alexis, or some other Character that I'm forgetting though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:25 am
The next Duelist Pack is Crow.  

Space Toad -B

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:30 am
Mustard Like Soup

we all knew that. i think he meant after crow. personally, i think after crow will be Zexal generation duelist packs, with maybe a DM &/or 5D's duelist pack or 2 thrown in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:33 am
After that I'm guessing they'll wait a year and release Yuma and Ryoga ones.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:59 pm
they might release a yugi/ atem 2 or possibly a kaiba 2 pack. The only reason I'm stating this is because the other "main" character packs had up to three packs. If this makes any sense.

What is so god damn special about duelist pack crow...all his cards were basically released twice...am I missing something?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:34 am
axean
Mustard Like Soup

we all knew that. i think he meant after crow.
You are correct.  

Yusaru

Yusaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:37 am
TwinHeart
they might release a yugi/ atem 2 or possibly a kaiba 2 pack. The only reason I'm stating this is because the other "main" character packs had up to three packs. If this makes any sense.

What is so god damn special about duelist pack crow...all his cards were basically released twice...am I missing something?
I agree with you there! Crow's cards have pretty much ALL been released. I dunno what the full point of it is, other than giving those of us who didn't get the cards when they were released the first time a second chance.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:37 am
Yusaru
TwinHeart

I agree with you there! Crow's cards have pretty much ALL been released. I dunno what the full point of it is, other than giving those of us who didn't get the cards when they were released the first time a second chance.

4 of the cards in the pack are new.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:59 am
axean
Yusaru
TwinHeart

I just looked at the pack. Axen is right, those cards are so good!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:19 am
TwinHeart
axean
Yusaru
TwinHeart

Plus common versions of previously rare cards.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Yusaru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:49 pm
Labyrinthknight7
TwinHeart
axean
Yusaru
TwinHeart

Plus common versions of previously rare cards.

Okay, I'll buy it....Not because of the new cards, but for a second chance to get the Synchro monsters! lol...However, the new cards are perty good!!!  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games