Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Agathangelus Preparatory School (no longer accecpting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:37 pm
Vivian shrugged, "Evil is a state of opinion." She said and leaned her head onto his hand more. She smiled and kissed him again, "We will talk about it later i do not want to fight."

"But you do not have to. Alright apples it is." He said and touched the bed as at lead three dozen apples grew out of thin air. Every kind that was imaginable was on the bed. "Take your pick."

"I love you Aoife." He said and sat up bringing her close to him and kissing her deeply. He knew that he wanted to be with her now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:10 pm
Oly stared at Adrian for one hard moment, then pulled away, looking down and away scornfully. She gave a small huff and shook her head, looking back up at him angrily, "Any other time, any other situation and that would have worked on me. But not this time." She took a step back and shook her head, "You don't even know! You haven't felt this!" She gestured with both hands to her heart, and it was impossible to tell what 'this' was. The candles in the room flickered and jumped to life, and Oly scowled, voice shifting and changing, becoming her and Odile, on being once again, only long enough to say "You can't possibly understand."

Scathach raised her eyebrow, chuckling lightly, "You know, you really deal some blows to my Warrior ego when you do things like that." Then when he made the apples grow from thin air Scathach grinned, picking up a Granny Smith, "What a wonderful trick. I wonder what else you can conjure up for me?"

Aoife nodded slowly and sank into the kiss, heart soaring in a way that she'd never felt before. In her two thousand years of existence, she'd never truly known what it meant to be in love. But now... Well now it was undeniable. She pulled away and smiled, blue eyes filled with warmth, "I love you too. More than anything in the world."

Morrigan sighed, "I am the one who should be asking forgiveness." She ignored her father's statement, deciding to speak to him later, when she - they - were alone.  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magado1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:32 pm
Adrian looked at Oly in utter confusion "Oly, Odile, both, which ever...what are you talking about, it was just a few kids that weren't listening to there instructors anyway, granted they got pretty hurt, but...well they should have listened, but this not understanding thing....i was there to, i get it, yeah people were hurt, it happens around us all the time, i mean i only saw it happen a million times, and that wasn't even including my experiences." he sighed "sometimes you confuse the hell outta me, now is one of those times."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:09 am
Terra looked at her and shook his head"but im the one who lost hope and faith"he said as he palmed his forehead"dont know what id do with out you"

Thrones looked at Vivian and sighed"there will be no argument ever...my fate isnt open for discussion"  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:35 pm
Vivian smiled, "We will see." She said and kissed him deeply. "Now i want you to love me."

Seraphim pushed some hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. "What do you wish? I will try my best." He said and took a bite of one of the apples.

Cherbum smiled and sighed, "Marry me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 pm
Oly scowled, "A few kids? There were at least four dozen! Six in each cell." A tear streaked down her face, "I was the last to go, you know? They knew I was the strongest so they saved the best for last." She spat the last few words as if they were poison, fire at the candles jumping a little higher. She looked up at him, eyes sad and broken, "I know you only want what's best for me, Adrian, and I'm sorry. But I can't forgive them, ever. You weren't there, you just don't know."

Scathach smirked and scanned her eyes down his body, "Well, let's see, there are several things that I wish, none of which have anything to do with you pulling apples out of thin air."

Aoife stared at Cherubim in shock, speechless for a long moment. And then she smiled, and nodded, "Of course I'll marry you. I wouldn't want anything less."

Morrigan took Terra's huge hand in her's, pressing his palm into her cheek, "I don't blame you. I caused you to lose hope. 'Twas all my fault." She leaned forward and kissed his jaw, "And if you ever lose me, I want you to live. There is nothing I would want more."  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magado1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:40 pm
Adrian looked even more confused at first. but he slowly put things together and he breathed deeply for a moment. "Oly, no, i don't know, I've never heard this before, what are you talking about, children in cells, saving you for last, what your talking about is torture, Oly is that what happened to you, why didn't you ever tell me....no i cant possibly just expect you to forgive someone of something like that....i may not know what it was like for you, no i wasn't there, but i can understand, and i can be here for you." he walked over to her and wrapped her in a hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:42 pm
Oly choked back tears and leaned into Adrian heavily, hands clutching the front of his shirt. Her body quivered slightly in barely suppressed rag and grief, and the girl didn't know if she wanted to cry or explode. So, for a long time she just closed her eyes and tried her best to take deep, albeit shaky breaths. After a few minutes she said, "It wasn't torture. Not to them. It was just science." She buried her face in his chest and whimpered slightly as painful memories ran through her head, "I never told you.... Because I thought that you wouldn't want to be with me anymore. I know it's unreasonable but...." She felt the tears begin to stream down her face then, "How do you tell someone that you were part of some sick experiment without them looking at you differently?"  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magado1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:25 pm
Adrian kept Oly wrapped tight in his arms as she quivered, he let her take her time. "Oly, what they did to you is over now, your here with me, they arnt ever going to do anything to you again." when she told him why she didn't say anything about this before he leaned his head down, closer to her ear and said quietly "Oly, you should know by now you can always tell me anything, i would never stop being with you, your the same kind, caring, beautiful, frustrating, overly dramatic, confusing, and sometimes rough, girl that i fell in love with, and there is nothing that you can ever do or say to change that." when she asked how to tell someone that without them looking at you differently "i wont look at you any differently, sometimes i may look at you confused, because you just have that odd timing for these things, but don't worry about how i see you, it wont change. and if you decide to tell anyone else and they change how they look at you, just beat them until they cant change there facial expression" ofcoarse the last part was just a joke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:34 pm
Oly nodded, forcing her breathing to calm, "I know it's over. I know. It's just.... The scars never go away." As if on cue, a dull throb sounded just under her ear and she winced, remembering what Scathach had told her about phantom pain. That's all that throb was, she knew, but still it made her want to cry again. She shoved back tears, though, deciding that she had cried enough for one day, as she replied to Adrian in a shaky voice, "I know. I know that too. I guess I'm just a coward. Afraid of everything." She looked up at him with a slight frown at his beating people comment. She shook her head once, "I could never do that."

I could. Said an angry voice in her head.  

JJmonkeychic

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magado1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:26 pm
Adrian watched her with caring eyes as she said the scars never go away "No, they don't do they, i think i might still have a few that you gave me from...uh...well you know." he chuckled slightly then went back to a more serious tone "Oly, it's Ok to cry, I'm right here, i'll always have a shoulder for you to cry on." when she called herself a coward though he gave her a slightly angry look. "No." he said simply. "No, you cant call yourself that, i forbid it, Oly you are anything but a coward, you have gone bravely into a war, fought hardship after hardship, and worked through so many problems, even if you were scared, you still did what had to be done, do you have any idea how brave you have been, i wont allow you to fool yourself into thinking your a coward, because your far from it, never call yourself that again." when she said she couldn't do that about his beating comment he had a blank face for a second and sighed. "i was kidding, it was a joke, of coarse you arnt supposed to do that, and Odile yes, that means you too, yeah i know your in there saying u would." he chuckled "and don't pout about it either, besides you do enough beating and abusing to get it out of your system as it is, granted most of it ends up being on me, but still." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:46 pm
Terra looked at her and smirked"ill have to think about that...living without you doesnt sound like living"he said touching his forehead to her's

"i always love you Vivian"he said kissing her back with the same intinsity and then applying some strength to push her backwards and bring himself over her  

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items