Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Saito Yaneza vs Malfrost Xeon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:07 pm
Saito slashed at the lightning bolt, negating it, "Magic won't work on me!" Saito charged with a series of jabs, however he varied in movement as he started doing somersaults and all these different kinds of fast actions. It surpassed the speed of a very skilled swordsman, almost like superhuman.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 pm
Malfrost laughed as he parried the blows before he created a small folocremic barrier around his hand and caught the blade, "It's not magic kid, don't insult my science with such an archaic word...it's Folocremy!" he let go of the blade and kicked Saito in his gut.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:13 pm
Saito doubled over but he kept his sword and head raised, "I don't care if you're using magic or Folo-whatever, I'll beat the crap out of you for instigating the deaths of many!" Saito slashed at the air in front of him, launching a sharp wave of wind toward Malfrost.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:15 pm
Malfrost brought up a barrier and allowed the waves to cut against it, he then charged Saito, slashing at him with his sword. His speed intense, his slashing came like lightning.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:27 pm
Saito blocked Malfrost's attack, but he sneaked in some counter-attacks, which made his arm look like a blur (similar to arrow parrying scene.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:29 pm
Malfrost caught sight of the attacks and parried and jumped away, "Not bad kid, you would make a fine solider I believe. "  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:33 am
User Image

"What are you trying to do now, charm me so you could sneak in a fatal blow?" Saito stood his ground, charging up his blade with mana.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff