Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Scrap Theory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 pm
I am now back to playing my Crystal Scraps deck for this format, for fun more than anything. (My other decks are Resonators (un-finished) and Scraps (waiting for Orthoros)) But i have a question about a tech of mine.
If i have a faceup Ancient City Rainbow Ruins on the field and at least 1 crystal beast monster in my backrow as a spell can I use Scrap Dragon's effect to select Rainbow Ruins and my opponents card to get a free destruction? As in my rainbow ruins wouldn't get destroyed? Or do you have to select a card that can be destroyed?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm
Scrap Dragon
If i have a faceup Ancient City Rainbow Ruins on the field and at least 1 crystal beast monster in my backrow as a spell can I use Scrap Dragon's effect to select Rainbow Ruins and my opponents card to get a free destruction? As in my rainbow ruins wouldn't get destroyed??
Correct.

Second Ruling.  

Space Toad -B

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 pm
Mustard Like Soup
Scrap Dragon
If i have a faceup Ancient City Rainbow Ruins on the field and at least 1 crystal beast monster in my backrow as a spell can I use Scrap Dragon's effect to select Rainbow Ruins and my opponents card to get a free destruction? As in my rainbow ruins wouldn't get destroyed??
Correct.

Second Ruling.

■If one of this card’s targets for destruction is no longer on the field when this effect resolves or cannot be destroyed when this effect resolves, the other card is still destroyed

This would mean that Rainbow Ruins would be infinte fodder for Scrap Dragon?
I only ask to double check because i played this tech today and my opponent said i was full of crap. So i asked someone else and they said i had to choose a card that could be destroyed.
I was like: Eeeer no, it isn't a cost therfore i can choose it and it won't get destroyed.
I sent that link to the guy i faced and he said: Well if it is the case then it'll get sorted because that's an unfair advantage.

wtf!!!! Please tell me i'm not crazy! Aaaah  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:27 pm
haha i did something similar, i was tag teaming with my friend who uses spellcasters (share field) and he had Citadel on the field, i just told him to load it with counters and let me do the attacking.  

Tsukinoki

Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces