Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Jurracs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Australian Igloo

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:21 pm
Wht are people's opinion of this archetype?

As usual with all dinosaur themed decks Jurracs are based on ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTAAAACK!

I was considering making a Jurrac deck for fun. Something that had decent consistancy and could hold it's own ground against most decks.
But is there a point? Or is it bound to fail.

I have a lot of Jurracs because my housemate buys lots of Hidden Arsenals (He runs Naturias).

Tips?
Ideas?
Deck Ideas?
Techs?

Would it be worth fusing Jurracs with Dinosaur deck themes? Or will they clash?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:28 pm
Tip: Wait for more Jurracs to come out, they're nothing special yet

Edit: Try to look this stuff up on wikia first next time

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Jurrac  

Junk 1t

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 pm
jurracs kinda suck. not one of the level 4 or lower ones have more than 1700 attack. evenr egular dinosaurs are better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:12 pm
Support jurracs with the best of FIRE and dinosaur support, and you've got something that can hold up......a bit.

My personal favorite archtypes from the duel terminal sets are Fableds and Gemknights.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

omegadragun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:59 pm
you have to look at all kinds of cards when you make a deck. I have faced many jurracs and the run really well. In fact they work very well. There may not be any support for them out yet but there is some older cards that make them that much better.
It is true that they rely on attack but you have you figure out a way to make them stronger. There are cards to do it. The deck is fun to play. I have a deck myself. I have to get 3 more Jurrac Velo and I will have my deck running. But the key to any deck is to know how to play it. You have to do what you think is best for the deck. I mean not every deck is going to be the same. For when you think a card sucks there is someone out there who is making that card work in their deck I mean look how long it took before Cold Wave was really used competivly. So whatever you do Never right off a card.
So to answer your question yeah the jurrac could be fun so if you build them let me know and I will give you pointers okay. always have fun  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:24 pm
Fun. They are fun.  

armycat jockamoe

Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas