Pheso
axean
it was until gravekeeper's stomped all over everything with their necrovalley, not that i'm upset about that, i play gravekeeper's. i just wish their was a good side card for mirror matches. everything i can think of will hurt me too.

and in february, six sams will stomp over everything with their new OTK prowess.

I've honestly never had problems dealing with Gravekeepers. Maybe there aren't that many good players in my district but my win:loss ratio is pretty consistent (something like 7:2). But yeah, Flamvells are pretty good for it (synchro into formula synchron and tune for Black Rose Dragon on their turn)

Now six sams, I agree, will stomp on the meta. Right now, though, I would have to say it's a pretty balanced meta. Mainly, I dread the release of SoR at the moment.

Though, not going to lie Cluster Pendulum and Yaksha look pretty good. Mist Valley Divine Wind makes my favorite archtype much more playable while Doppel Warrior shows promise in Quickdraw varients.

Who knows, maybe something will surprise us.

Hmmm, im liking the scrap shark and scrap worm

Scrap Shark- When a card effect activates its destroyed, and when its destroyed by a scrap effect i get to dump a scrap monster to my graveyard, which is my true objective for this card.

Scrap Worm- i get a direct attack, and a self-destruct effect, LOVE IT!
plus its a level 2 tuner so it can help me get out my Scrap Twin Dragon, or Atomic Scrap Dragon (Storm of Ragnarok)