Not at all.
View Results

x_iiDOUNUTii_x

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm
People say its overrated. I still have mine, I dont know but seriously what are your thoughts

(CREATED ON RANDOM TOPIC WEEK THING)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:45 pm
" We all wear masks. Everyone, everyday. Sometimes we wear them so much we forget who we really are. "

" Sometimes, if we're lucky, someone comes along and shows us who we really want to be; who we should be. "

ι ι c σ σ к ι є ϻ σ к σ ɳ α

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't think it's overrated,i still have mine too. It's a very special thing,it says a lot about you and it's something you should keep until your ready to let go of it.

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am a bitter, bitter virgin.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:49 pm
I'm still a virgin, and I don't believe in throwing that away easily.

Twilight Scribe

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 pm
It's neither overrated or a big deal. I didn't care much about it and I don't regret it, but I understand it can be different for someone else.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 pm
I view virginity as neutral. It's not really special one way or the other and having sex isn't really a huge celebratory affair. Nothing changes about a person after they have sex and sex is not an achievement.  

Satil

Tejava

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 pm
Definitely not overrated! I'm still a virgin, and pondering whether or not to wait until marriage.

My family is super-religious, but I am not. I think I'll give it up when I'm ready, whether or not I end up getting married to the person. Don't get me wrong, I'm not just going to go out and lose it to the first guy that walks across my path... but if there's someone I truly and deeply care about one day, then maybe :]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:03 pm
No, this is not stupid! I am definatley a virgin, and PROUD of it....I want when I have sex to be special. With the guy I stay with for my ENTIRE life, and have promised him that through marriage. I want a boyfriend who has good morals, and who wants our relationship to be based on more than our bodies. I want to be able to be proud when I tell my children that their father was the first, and I want to be an example to other people. smile
In short, I will be a virgin until marriage, and if that's what you decide to do, You definatley have my support, no matter how rough it may be. smile  

viper_353

rosile

4,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:12 pm
not a lite topic but needed 2 talk about emo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:18 pm
Still a virgin, and I'm proud~
I want a boyfriend whi doesn't demand sex until I'm ready.... which will be after marriage.... soooo he better be willing to wait a WHILE  

RainbowAlpacaz

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 pm
Satil
I view virginity as neutral. It's not really special one way or the other and having sex isn't really a huge celebratory affair. Nothing changes about a person after they have sex and sex is not an achievement.
Your right how it's not an achievement but we do change inside. For instance pregnancy, a girl when I was in middle school said she got pregnant twice (she was pregnant with twins but she said twice but whatever) and sounded proud. "Yeah you're 12 and already have the word (enter word here) on your forehead." Now she has some STD I think, see it's good to have your virginity so things like this don't happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Satil
Your right how it's not an achievement but we do change inside. For instance pregnancy, a girl when I was in middle school said she got pregnant twice (she was pregnant with twins but she said twice but whatever) and sounded proud. "Yeah you're 12 and already have the word (enter word here) on your forehead." Now she has some STD I think, see it's good to have your virginity so things like this don't happen.

I've been having sex for 10 years and nothing inside changed about me.

Pregnancy and STDs can be prevented. Pregnancy changes you in numerous way but it is not a guarantee with sex.  

Satil

Akuma Dulcet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 pm
I'm still a virgin, and I don't plan on losing it anytime soon...after all, I'm only 13. I don't plan on waiting till marriage though, just until I find the right person.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 pm
I see it as neutral.

I'm a virgin as well. I don't really see it as good or bad.
I plan to hold onto it until the right moment comes along, whenever
that may be.  

Ophrysia

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas