Reply It's A Girl Thing!
gold help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 am
idk if i can post this here or not. but i wanna know a way to get alot of gold. i do games but that gets boring after awhile. i post in guilds but the gold gets lower each time. they use to have the bootygrab thing but took it away.

so is there a way to get alot of gold easily or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 am
I've heard you can sell stuff off zomg for a lot...idk, ever since they got rid of bootygrab getting gold has become really hard. sweatdrop  

Akuma Dulcet

littlepatch

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:05 am
they didnt get rid of bootygrab they just got rid of the panda and penguin booty grabbing site they still have booty grab around  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 am

zOMG. Made like, 300k in 4 days. And the people I was crewing with didn't do too many runs cos we talk... alot xDD So yeah. zOMG for one.

And, booty grab. Just because they removed DolphinMania doesn't mean it doesn't exist - and it also doesn't mean you can't be picky with your tanks anymore. I usually only do BG when I'm really desperate though and none of my friends are on zOMG.
Booty Grab gets really boring though ;o; Which is why I don't play it much.

Also, if you have the extra money, gaia cash is really good for gold making. First gen EIs and RIGs usually sell for a bit after a while, and so do the RIG items. First generation EIs especially go for much because they're the first to have all the evolutions available once it's done going through the stages and such.

Hope that helps and good luck with your gold making~ :3

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

Akuma Dulcet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 am
Confused Lunchbox
they didnt get rid of bootygrab they just got rid of the panda and penguin booty grabbing site they still have booty grab around

But it hasn't been working for me. I mean, I'll go through an entire bootygrab thread and noone glows. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:21 am
Thecatscrustybutthole
Confused Lunchbox

But it hasn't been working for me. I mean, I'll go through an entire bootygrab thread and noone glows. :/

Some browsers have been having that issue... do you use Fire Fox? I think that was the problematic one...
Because Chrome works fine with BG.
And sometimes people bump their threads when they aren't glowing .-.
(( I find it annoying when people do that D: ))

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:52 am
whats EIs and RIGs?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:54 am
Evolving Items and RIGs are chance based items. Like the one we have going on right now.  

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

LacrymosaVampiress22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 am
oh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:03 am
iNicoler
Thecatscrustybutthole
Confused Lunchbox

Some browsers have been having that issue... do you use Fire Fox? I think that was the problematic one...
Because Chrome works fine with BG.
And sometimes people bump their threads when they aren't glowing .-.
(( I find it annoying when people do that D: ))

I think I was using Safari at the time. I'll try it with Chrome, though. I have both so it's no problem.Thanks! ^.^

EDIT: It is working biggrin

Akuma Dulcet

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:35 am
Play lots of booty grab.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items