Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Complaints to post here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

American Underdog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:32 pm
Who has some I have plenty and plenty at my locals. I remember that i saw a guy proxy mirror force in a tourny and obviously he kept it to himself. Another complaint i was trying to explain to some veterens of yugioh and i was trying to tell them that japan makes the banlists and only one nothing else and it was 3 against one even though the fact I was right from the very beginning.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:35 pm
your veteran players are idiots if they don't believe japan makes the banlist based on the japanese meta.

my complaint is to cossy. I went 4-0 at my locals last tuesday and didn't make top 8. WTF KONAMI!!!  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:10 pm
How about my complaint? Because my local game shop shut down, there's only two more game shops in town. The first ONLY focuses on Magic and Warhammer, so I never go there. The other is a bit more open-minded, but refuses to host Yugioh tournaments because "the little kids are distracting". If his employees didn't already agree with me over him and management wasn't already being planned to shift from him to one of his employees who agrees with me about the tournaments, I'd go over there every day and loudly complain about the lack of Yugioh tournaments whenever he was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:50 am
Another complaint would be that my friend (steven) was 5-0 and his buddy (jesse) was 4-1 and jesse didn't make it to the top and his only loss was steven. To me that sucks. Another complaint I've seen 6 years olds cus me out in yugioh WTF?!?!?!?!?  

American Underdog

tonybam14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 am
my complaint is whenever we start a tournament the judge only watches me play and doesnt pay any attention to the other players around me. and to top it off if i make a small mistake on accident and i know what i did he points me out in front of everyone at the table and tells me if i do something wrong again that im out of the tournament SERIOUSLY ITS JUST A GAME!  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games