Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Elemental Heroes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gagagagamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:50 pm
Pheso
WinterFlake27
Naruto The Shinigami
I need help on this deck archetype Im trying to go with a deck that summons E-Hero the shining with fusion gate...But It can also summon other E-hero Fusions that include sparkman

use 3 sparkmans....and dont use neo alius...

Unless, you know, you want to be competitive.

Okay... im like the biggest Elemental Hero fan ... after Jaden lol so....yea 3 sparkmans...because of thunder giant, the 2 shinings, tempest and plasma vice .....he has the most and the best fusions...and NO scycraper 2...it sucks just 2 normal scycrapers...and Neo alius??? whats wrong with you?? he doenst fusion...and a deck with elemental heroes and neo spacians ...its gonna get its a** kicked so...yea  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 pm
Pheso
Junk 1t
Pheso
Junk 1t
Pheso

or you want the classic beat down 3nodding

You mean Big/Little City?

no, the original beatdown revolves around Wildheart, Sparkman, Necroshade, and Bladgeedge
but mostly there fusions
I suppose you could put Alius in it, but I'd recomend support cards like Woodsman and Ocean instead

actually in your case if you want Shining guy Avian and Burstinatrix

I believe it's the 2nd one mentioned
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Heroes

Shining Flare Wingman = King of the Swamp / Light - The Hex Sealed Fusion + E-Hero Sparkman

Oh and I played the original beatdown.

It was faster without Necroshade and Bladeedge.

dude ...No "the light hex sealed fusion sucks a**...i have it and it says somethign like "if its on the field you can tribute it and the monster to special summon blah blah" its bulls**t you Cant Special Summon elemental heroes...read the cards  

Gagagagamer

Zero Hiru
Captain

Unforgiving Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:25 pm
WinterFlake27
Pheso
Junk 1t
Pheso
Junk 1t
Pheso

or you want the classic beat down 3nodding

no, the original beatdown revolves around Wildheart, Sparkman, Necroshade, and Bladgeedge
but mostly there fusions
I suppose you could put Alius in it, but I'd recomend support cards like Woodsman and Ocean instead

Shining Flare Wingman = King of the Swamp / Light - The Hex Sealed Fusion + E-Hero Sparkman

dude ...No "the light hex sealed fusion sucks a**...i have it and it says somethign like "if its on the field you can tribute it and the monster to special summon blah blah" its bulls**t you Cant Special Summon elemental heroes...read the cards
you can still always use it as a fusion sub monster. the effect is optional. just pointing that out...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:16 am
Zero Hiru
WinterFlake27
Pheso
Junk 1t
Pheso

but mostly there fusions

you can still always use it as a fusion sub monster. the effect is optional. just pointing that out...

yea ...you can use it to fusion...BUT youre better of with king of the swamp...with king of the swamp you can discard to add 1 poli too, so you have 2 effects  

Gagagagamer

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:21 am
I'm too lazy to put up a real argument, so I'll just call you ignorant and post my really old decklist I fished out of the deck database.

I mean...It's pretty bad....REALLY bad...and out of date (hence Solemn at 3), but it'll shut you up about the hex fusions.

45 cards total:

Non-Tribute Monsters:
- E-Hero Sparkman (x3)
- E-Hero Wildheart (x3)
- The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion (x3)
- The Earth - Hex Sealed Fusion (x3)
- King of the Swamp (X3)
- E-Hero Ocean (x2)
- E-Hero Woodsman (x2)
- E-Hero Stratos (x1)

Spells:
- Polymerization (x3)
- Fusion Recovery (x3)
- E - Emergency Call (x3)
- R - Righteous Justice (x3)
- The Warrior Returning Alive (x3)
- Book of Moon (x3)
- Reinforcement of the Army (x1)
- Mystical Space Typhoon (x1)

Traps:
- Solemn Judgment (X3)
- Mirror Force (x1)
- Torrential Tribute (x1)

Extra Deck:
- E-Hero Plasma Vice (x3)
- E-Hero Wild Wingman (x3)
- E-Hero Shining Flare Wingman (x3)
- E-Hero Thunder Giant (X3)
- E-Hero Wildedge (x3)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:55 am
First of all, you're pertaining to E-Hero The Shining, not E-Hero Shining Flare Wingman? Am I right?

-Well if yes, you could try using E-Hero Prisma together w/ E-Hero Neos. Using Prisma's effect by showing E-Hero Shining from your Extra Deck, you can send your Neos to your graveyard then revive it w/ O - Oversoul to send it to the field without any tribute. Prisma is also a light type monster so you can use him as a fusion material for E-Hero Shining. Your other fusion material may be any other attribute. Using this strategy, you would be able to summon not just one, but two high leveled E-Heroes! (Neos and The Shining) I'm not telling you though to run a Neo Spacian Deck. Trust me its not worth it.

-Fusion Gate would remove from play your fusion materials but you can use E-Hero Voltic (which is also another light-type E-Hero) to bring them to the field!

-King of the Swamp is a must for an E-Hero Deck.

-Effects are way better than high attacks at today's metagame on my opinion so I suggest you should try summoning Plasma Vice more than E-Hero Shining Flare Wingman.

-E-Hero Stratos is also a must for this Deck.

-Use a beatdown deck if you wanna go really aggressive (although as a duelist myself, I prefer to use a "hero recycle
deck" which focuses a lot on Ocean and Woodsman and even Skyscraper 2. However this deck isn't that competitive.)

-Never forget to put E-Emergency Call and R-Righteous Justice.  

zetricky

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm
@ WinterFlake27: Skyscraper 2 - Hero City actually works extremely well. With Stratos. Summon him, have him destroyed by battle, then special summon him again and abuse his effect.  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff