Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Blue Eyes Related Cards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:40 pm
so happy, i got a new anniversery pack blue eyes cause mine was bent, im so happy  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 pm
yea kaibaman lets you summon it for 1 tribute. it's kinda a blue eyes card  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:53 pm
claru gardeford
yea kaibaman lets you summon it for 1 tribute. it's kinda a blue eyes card

its nice but i dont use it much, i think it be kinda difficult to make a deck around blue eyes, it doesnt have anywhere near as many cards as the red eyes does sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 pm
Kaiser sea horse can also be used to get it up for one tribute.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:06 pm
claru gardeford
Kaiser sea horse can also be used to get it up for one tribute.

thats true but looking at the blue eyes (or related) cards

dragon master knight
ultimate
obviously the blue eyes white dragon it self
kaiba man
paladin of white dragon and its ritual
white stone of legend
blue eyes toon
malefic
burst stream of destruction.

i feel as if im forgetting something and i feel really stupid lol

EDIT: HOW THE F*CK DO I FORGET SHINING!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:44 pm
Hehe, my friend has all of them too, and the Shonen Jump Promo he has is still un-opened. Do you have all of the Duelist League ones? Like the Rares with red writing and such.  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:34 pm
Archolite
Hehe, my friend has all of them too, and the Shonen Jump Promo he has is still un-opened. Do you have all of the Duelist League ones? Like the Rares with red writing and such.

NO! THAT SOUNDS F*CKING AMAZING! i hate him!!!!!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:49 pm
Junk 1t
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Paladin of White Dragon
Paladin of the Cursed Dragon
Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon
Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon
Blue-Eyes Tyrant Dragon
The White Stone of Legend
Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Dragon Master Knight
Kaibaman

here ya go, good luck

cursed dragon has nothing to do with the set other than the pic and name, it's ability is completely off topic....... i should know i have it as well as a blue eyes/ warrior based deck, though i am only your average player so i am sure most of you could beat me...  

Demon Knight Draco

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:54 pm
Demon Knight Draco
Junk 1t
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Paladin of White Dragon
Paladin of the Cursed Dragon
Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon
Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon
Blue-Eyes Tyrant Dragon
The White Stone of Legend
Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Dragon Master Knight
Kaibaman

here ya go, good luck

cursed dragon has nothing to do with the set other than the pic and name, it's ability is completely off topic....... i should know i have it as well as a blue eyes/ warrior based deck, though i am only your average player so i am sure most of you could beat me...

i wish they would make more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:47 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
Archolite

Haha, he says it's worth like 100$ or something. Funny part is, he traded like less than 10$ worth of cards for it. I wanna say it was Dragon Master Knight (the 5000/5000 fusion), but I'm not sure.  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:03 pm
Archolite
SOLIDNSNAKE
Archolite

Haha, he says it's worth like 100$ or something. Funny part is, he traded like less than 10$ worth of cards for it. I wanna say it was Dragon Master Knight (the 5000/5000 fusion), but I'm not sure.

ILL END HIS LIFE AND TAKE IT FOR MYSELF.....i mean trade him... yes... thats iyt... lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 am
SOLIDNSNAKE
Archolite
SOLIDNSNAKE
Archolite

ILL END HIS LIFE AND TAKE IT FOR MYSELF.....i mean trade him... yes... thats iyt... lol

i completely agree with you i love that card but i only got 2 copies, don't have a lot of money to be a good collector though, can't believe that a combo of my two favorite monsters  

Demon Knight Draco

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:27 pm
Demon Knight Draco
SOLIDNSNAKE
Archolite
SOLIDNSNAKE
Archolite

i completely agree with you i love that card but i only got 2 copies, don't have a lot of money to be a good collector though, can't believe that a combo of my two favorite monsters

so yea im still missing a few, anyone wanna contribute to the "help solidnsnake get all the blue eyes cards" fund. lol  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff