Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Reconnecting to my faith

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doc Dillamond

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 pm
I used to be VERY dedicated to my faith. I practiced regularly, I would make everyday activities a religious experience, i would sometimes read for hours a day on pagan topics. but then my life got in the way and i put my spirituality on the back burner. i really miss what i had, and feel really guilty about what has happened. I think i am at place in my life where i am ready to "start up" again. So does anybody have any advice as to go about doing that? it would be very appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 am
Doc Dillamond
I used to be VERY dedicated to my faith. I practiced regularly, I would make everyday activities a religious experience, i would sometimes read for hours a day on pagan topics. but then my life got in the way and i put my spirituality on the back burner. i really miss what i had, and feel really guilty about what has happened. I think i am at place in my life where i am ready to "start up" again. So does anybody have any advice as to go about doing that? it would be very appreciated.

Not entirely unsure what to say about reconneting. maybe try to do something you use to like that deals with you beliefs.

Also take time outside and reconnect to nature [ something I do offten when I'm back in north carolina, I visit the park climb the rocks and sit at a place with a spectacular veiw of the river]  

surukio

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games