Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
I had a scary dream last night..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluMommy

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:04 am
I think dreams are just connections to my past lives and sometimes warning to tell me of the future.

well i had a nightmare last night i think showing me a past life.
I was running from a huge group of people and dogs. i can recall them screaming something about burning people and trying to find me.. i ran into some house that i think belonged to me and i went to try and hide in the basement. I could feel my heart beat fast and my body shaking. then thats when i heard them kick down the door. then the last thing i can recall is just fire and me screaming. it scared me so much i woke up crying cuz it felt so real.

so i was wondering if anyone else thinks that they had concentions to their past lives in dreams.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:08 am
I've had dreams that I could actually feel. I was shot in the chest in one and woke up actually feeling it! It was pretty crazy, but I don't think I've had any past lives dreams. I might have, but might not have remembered them.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:09 pm
Straight from your eyes, it's barely me... beautifully so disfigured...

Same thing kinda happened to me, except they cut my head off. I was a spirit, and I couldn't pass onto the other side. I'm scared and sorry for spirits..

This other side that you can't see... just praying you won't remember...  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:08 pm
That's mostly why I don't mess with ouija boards. I do not know much about spirits or ghosts and it does scare me. My dreams tend to be very odd. Most are filled with fighting, nuclear reactions and odd creatures.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:58 pm
Just a quick question. What makes you think your dream was about a past life?  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:33 am
some people believe that dreams are signs and are dreams show us warnings or show the past or the future. Im not sure it is a past life i was seeing and feeling in my dream because well how could i really know? it just kinda felt like it was showing me the past, cause im very very childish and this was the first dream i can recall being not all kiddish and involving other people i knew and nothing else but a stright forward dream. but i can be wrong im not a dream export. I just see signs in almost everything.  

BluMommy

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:55 am
Ah ok. So it was a dream that was different to your usual dreams and it just didn't seem like your average dream?

Sorry for all the question I just find dreams interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:16 am
Yes, its rare for me to dream something none childish.  

BluMommy

The Unexpected Angel

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:53 am
Quote:
well i had a nightmare last night i think showing me a past life.
I was running from a huge group of people and dogs. i can recall them screaming something about burning people and trying to find me.. i ran into some house that i think belonged to me and i went to try and hide in the basement. I could feel my heart beat fast and my body shaking. then thats when i heard them kick down the door. then the last thing i can recall is just fire and me screaming. it scared me so much i woke up crying cuz it felt so real.

kinda sounds like my nightmare where i'm running through the destroyed streets around the area i live getting chased by things in the darkness and shadow and then i suddenly appear in front of a mausoleum and then i'm killed but minus the me crying after i wake up  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 am
My dreams are always a number 11 on my weird-s**t-o-meter. (MIB reference XD)

The only way a dream could be out of the ordinary for me is if it were "normal."

I had a dream where I was on a spaceship to Jupiter, the spaceship had slushie machines, and I was accompanied by Rob Halford. No, I'm not making that up, I couldn't if I tried.  

Amara Verdandi

Venra Axel Prey

Wealthy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 pm
There are some who say that our dreams are our subconsious filtering through our memories.
Perhaps you had recently read about the Salem Witch Trials?
Of course it's possible you were involved in it as well.

Also, try to remember that sometimes, a bad dream is just that--a bad dream. Have you been under a lot of stress?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:14 pm
RavenxXxPyre
There are some who say that our dreams are our subconsious filtering through our memories.
Perhaps you had recently read about the Salem Witch Trials?
Of course it's possible you were involved in it as well.

Also, try to remember that sometimes, a bad dream is just that--a bad dream. Have you been under a lot of stress?
I was at the time. Maybe thats what made me have the bad dream. :] who knows what our dreams can do.^^  

BluMommy

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games