Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
BLACKWINGS OR GLADIATOR BEAST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

armycat jockamoe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:14 pm
Man how the ******** to these arguments always get to someone bring up their real life goals and achievements?

I also want to note that about 60% of all points on both sides are pointless as this stemmed from a shitty thread to begin with.

I mean Aka_Saiyaku you're just sucking Burrake's E-d**k because of a simple originality comment. You're just another kid who hates the fact that like most games like Yu-Gi-Oh there's a defined meta that is ruled by 3-4 top decks. Well suck it up. Originality can be in any form. Hell my friend mixed glads and blackwings once. s**t was cash, straight cash. Original yes, but with this whole originality kick it mixed to "unoriginal" decks.

Case in point even these meta decks can be made original and any cry for originality is just a whine from someone who can't think of something original to say.

@Aki: Come on, don't even bother. It's not even worth arguing over, scrubs are scrubs.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 pm
I remain here just to watch the asininity of it all.

Well, I hated GB, built it because I was all lol herp derp. Managed to win 20$ to pizza hut and a box of ANPR with it. Now one of my favorite decks.

I thought Blackwings were stupid, but now think other wise. I'll build them when s**t stops being expensive or I find noobs who will trade me them for nonsense. (Almost got a Vayu for a Defusion)  

Exotahu

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

RAVEN x159

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 am
Blackwings are better im saying this cause the are much faster and have many spells and traps to back them up and boost speed glads are great but they dont win anymore  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff