Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:40 am
User Image
Thanos was on his usual patrol of the pride's lands. his father expected him to make sure no one or anything unwanted was lurking outside the pride, which Thanos had no issues doing. it made it so he was not around any one in the pride for most the day, which made him happy. though he hated his father wanted him to scout out some newbies to join the pride, and that was something that he just wasn't into doing. giving a yawn, he slowly made his rounds on purpose so that it took him a while to get back to the pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

A cool breeze carried the rich salty smells of the sea inland where Hero lifted his nose to greet them. Ah, so close at last. There was just one problem.

Between Hero and the sea, there was a coalition of leopards, lions, cheetahs and other strange felines with smells completely unfamiliar to him. Before he met Manorama he would have simply gone around the pride. Now that he had a family, he was more curious about what it would be like to settle down. After being on his own all his life a little consistency could do him some good.

User Image

Chewa followed, staying in his father's shadow and looking around excitedly. Though he was enthusiastic about spending time alone with his father he was also nervous because of where they were going. He knew that his father only wanted a glimpse of the boarders and gauge the reaction of the guards. Whenever he heard a strange sound, like a bird call, Chewa flattened his ears and darted under his father's body, which caused Hero to pause and smile down at him. Chewa didn't know - and didn't need to know that his father was an experienced fighter to feel safe in his company.  

Sergeant Sargent

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:24 pm
Thanos' lip curled in a sneer, as he noticed the intruders. ears pinned back and tail lashing about like made, he hated dealing with those who intruded because of the blind eye his father gave him. as he got closer to them, he noticed a cub was with the male. now that made him wonder why the hell he would bring a cub with him. "you realize your on the boarders of a pride." growling lightly, he purposely tried to keep his blind eye from being noticed by the stranger since it was Thanos' handicap and he didn't need a outsider taking advantage of it even if he trained to keep it from being one.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm
Chewa saw the strange male first but was slow to react. How strange... this new animal was pink and orange just like his father. Maybe that meant he would be friendly. But as Thanos got closer Chewa saw his scars and let out a little gasp as his father quickly moved to defend him.

His father didn't know what to make of Thanos. At first his bared his teeth and prepared to protect his son, but then the creature mentioned the pride. Hero realized he must be one of the guards. With all those scars he thought for sure he must be a rogue. He relaxed slightly, showing that he was not a threat.

"No sir, I did not. I didn't mean to trespass so I apologize," he answered coolly.

He had heard of hybrids before but never seen one. Ordinarily he would have been more curious. Right now his first priority was to protect his son. If worst came to worst he would fight with all his strength to protect his son, even though he didn't entirely trust this guard, but he realized it was better to try to make peace first.

Sergeant Sargent

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:23 pm
Thanos gave a warning growl before slightly relaxing, but he still kept his guard up. " you should be more careful, specially when traveling with a cub." he started now to size the other up, since it would be foolish of him not to if he needed to chase the other off the prides boarders. " now what brings you in this area." cold and bunt, he had no time or want to play games so he made sure he was perfectly clear that if he wanted answers then he better get them since the other was intruding.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:18 pm
Hero stood tall and ready, regarding Thanos with a measuring look. Obviously the man was a professional. Hero respected a fellow who knew his job and did it well; honor and duty and all that good stuff. "My mate and I have been traveling in search of a place to settle near the ocean, so I was taking my son out to have a closer look at the water. We smelled some other animals but we didn't realize we were so close to your pride. I suppose it's good we ran into you. We've been looking for a place to settle down."

He tilted his head curiously at the guard. If this pride wasn't open to outsiders he expected to be told off. However, if the guard seemed interested in what he was saying, Hero would ask more and try to learn about the pride, though he was already intrigued. If Thanos was any example then the pride must be quite strong. Such a powerful pride would be the perfect place to raise a family, never mind all the colorful characters.

On the other hand the pride might turn out to be a war-faring pride. There were advantages and disadvantages to consider.

While the two adults talked Chewa remained in his father's shadow. Seeing the calm way his father spoke to the other feline made him feel a little better about being so close to Thanos, but that didn't mean he felt brave enough to come out.  

Sergeant Sargent

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:20 am
Thanos saw this as a perfect opportunity to get his father off his back about recruiting newbies. he now had a bit of a smirk on his face, before he responded to the other male. "what are your names?" first things first he would have to get names before taking them to his father and letting him decide on whether to let them join or be tossed out. " and it seems you might be in a bit of luck, but i have to judge whether or not i should take you to my father to let him decide if you can join or be run out."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:45 pm
Hero narrowed his eyes. It was one thing to say that they would be judged but another thing entirely to say that they would be 'run out' if they failed to please Thanos's father, whom Hero assumed to be the king. "He won't lay a paw on my son," he warned with a steady gaze. "I understand if there are initiation rights, but I'll fight to the death to protect him from harm. I don't know what kind of pride you've got here, I'm just warning you; I'm a family man now and I'd kill for my cubs.

"My name is Hero. I've been a rogue my whole life. My son here is Chewa."

"Hello, sir," Chewa murmured, looking up at the big guard from between his father's legs with wide grey eyes. He smiled shyly.  

Sergeant Sargent

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 pm
Thanos had a smug smirk on his face and sudden gave a cold laugh. " do not under estimate this pride Hero. if we want you dead or gone, we make it happen with out fail so choose your words more wisely." heh it had been a while since he had such a interesting run in with a rouge on the boards and so he decided to make the most out of it. " now if you really want to join then you best follow me, but i warn this once that if you cross anyone in the pride your dead." a cold grin was on his face as he now walked off and let them decide to follow or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:53 pm
As a father Hero was fierce. He meant what he said, he would kill for his cubs. However, as a father, Hero was not responsible. He had never been a father before. He ran away from home at a young age after a disagreement with his family and grew to manhood under the teachings of a devil-may-care rogue, who became his only real role model. Sometimes, Hero cared more about showing he had the bigger balls than doing the right thing. Thanos's mocking grin enraged the male inside him.

Hero glanced down at his son. The wondrous look in Chewa's eyes made Hero feel that more than his personal reputation was at stake here. If he backed down now, what would his son think of him? "Come on, Chewa. Stay close to me."

Chewa nodded to show he understood. As his father crossed the boarder into the pride lands, Chewa followed along, staying as close as possible to his father without causing him to trip. He was excited to see what was inside the strange pride and a little frightened, too. As long as his father was protecting him, Chewa knew he had nothing to fear.

((Fin?))  

Sergeant Sargent

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces