Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Premonition-e-ness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silfy_Steller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm
So lately my dreams have been becoming more and more helpful.
It seems that when I need to know about something or remember something I'll have a dream about it.

For example, I've been scheduling for my "act"'s recently and I needed a copy of my transcript... the day i was supposed to get it I forgot, so then that night I dreamt I forgot it again and I was really dissapointed because I'd miss the deadline other wise. When I woke up I realized it was a warning, and I took heed like I do whenever I have a specificly helpful dream.

So I digress, has this type of thing ever happened to you, how often does it happen?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:17 pm
I don't usually have dreams about stuff I am already thinking about. Instead I have dreams that I can't quite remember.
I go through my day, sometimes I go even longer, and then I find myself in a familiar moment. I can predict what people will say or do. It's completely worthless, since it's things like talking about how we found the remote in with my jewelry making kit or something else.

My friend used to get them as well. He would try and flow with it as long as he could and he wanted to see how long he could get the feeling to last. I reacted to them, trying to break it. I felt it satisfied my desire to know if predestination existed or not. Since I can remember a few seconds ahead, I was able to break the pattern.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 pm
I'll wake up, reset my alarm, then have dreams of, "I wonder if I'm going to wake up on time to catch the bus", then realize I'm still asleep and I can't miss that bus or my electric is going to be shut off.
Well, that happened this morning anyway.
I'm just really alert when I sleep.
I haven't had any dreams of the future in a while, I've been too stressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Want to keep earning gold for your XP in Ocean Party?

If you're highly concerned about something, either sub consciously, or consciously, especially right before going to sleep, you are very likely to dream about it. I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, but I'm sure most of us can name a time when something was on our mind a lot, and we dreamt of it.

Then click here!

Amara Verdandi

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games