Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Broken L

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:44 am
You have a Dead-Beat Daddy?
Well I do!
Rant here! : )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:46 am
I have one but I don't give a damn about him. I have plenty of other people in my life that love and care about me <3  

Matron Mord Sith

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:10 pm
nope. my dad doesn't go about things the best of ways and we hardly agree on things, but he tries his best to be a good dad.

@ mord - i like your avatar; it's really cute :3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:40 pm
I truly don't have one... He was rude and a thief. He stole
money from my grandmother and my mom's friend social
security number and stole things from them... D:

My mom almost got blamed for it!

I was a little over a year older before they split up... Though,
technically, they're still married... D:

Zombee Luving Freek

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:26 pm
eh he's whatever. my parents weren't really a part of my life much as i was growing up till now. i would only see them a few hours to an hour a day. if they didn't have work, they would rather go somewhere else.

my mom ONLY married my dad because for the first 3 time she met him he gave her chocolates and roses. i think there should be love, but there wasn't really much feelings there. infatuation but it fell apart.

they don't really get along anymore, but think divorcing is a sin. i don't know how they can live together cuz he's annoying. going...white trash this, white trash that. he has some major mental issues.

but then again, he favors me as being the baby in family and i get a lot more than anyone even if i don't see him much. but he's way against me going farther than my house even though im 18. he's against me going to study abraod. he won't get it through his head that i'm leaving and that's final.

like i traveled so much when he wasn't around i don't know why he still sees me as a baby, but i'm leaving. and none of this family will support me, because they all expect me to be worse off then them because that's how single minded this family is. and i'm an open minded person.

it's hard living with these kind of people. the people who ruined their dreams so won't me to ruin mine. they want their happiness not mine, they are the kind of people that wish you happiness and then hate you when you get it. and it's annoying as anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:55 pm
Girl dont even get me started, I finally called my Dad after not speaking to him for 8 years because he was physically abusive with my mother and me and you know what this a** hole does? He says he isnt mad at me for leaving him and that none of the family blames me, like I would for one second believe it was my fault.

Im happy to know hes ok ( hes half haitian and visits there regularly) but only because it means i still get my child support money.  

Kid Generic

ArrogantlySpiffy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:00 pm
nope..I wouldn't call him that.
He works hard to support his family, and even though he drinks a lot and it hurts me to see it slowly killing him, he still loves me and I him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 pm
I'd like to say he is, but I don't think he really is. He's just exceedingly selfish.

All I can say is, if he doesn't come all the way out here for my grad, I'm going to be VERY angry.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:49 pm
[[I'm lucky enough to have two. n.n

#1 - My bio dad left me and my mom to follow his dreams in Alaska. Then he had a 'near death' experience and decided to contact me. ********. Him. The only thing I got from him was gluten-intolerance and he can have it back.

#2 - My adoptive father is an alcoholic. The last time I saw him my mom was wrestling him to the ground to keep him from beating on my brother. I hope his liver rots out through his rib cage.

I don't need any male in my life unless I choose him to be there.
It took me a while to figure this out, but I'm glad I did.
]]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:47 pm
[Small-Wisper]
nope..I wouldn't call him that.
He works hard to support his family, and even though he drinks a lot and it hurts me to see it slowly killing him, he still loves me and I him.

pretty much the same deal here :[  

Cherry Fluff

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items