Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
Help Please, I'm Scared

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Garnet XVII_FF9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 pm
I don't know where to put this, perhaps you guys can get up a general 'sexual health' forum thing.

Today I found my woman-fluids mixed with blood. This could not possibly have been my period, 1 because it isnt that time, and 2 because it didnt look like period...it was a couple of strands of blood.

I have tried to periodically check if there is more, and I am very wet moreso than usual, but incredibly tight, it is hard to get a finger in there.

I am worried that I have hurt myself internally. I went ice-skating yesterday and fell more than 30 times, occasionally facedown on the ice. Could this have something to do with this?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm
Could be ovulation, especially if you have increased discharge right now. Some women spot or cramp a little during ovulation.

Or you might have torn your hymen or your v****a. The v****a is delicate and can easily get little tears. Some of them even bleed a lot. But they generally clear up just fine on their own.

The tight feeling could be due to the fact that you're worried right now!

So there are certainly a few possibilities. The only way to know for sure is to visit an ob-gyn. But I doubt you have anything to panic about. 3nodding  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

Foxprincess09

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:46 pm
I agree. If you were falling alot on your bum or anywhere near that area its possible you could have torn it. Just give it a few days and if it doesn't clear up get checked out  
Puberty Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games