Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Need Help (Killing Chrstiasworn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:09 pm
I need help on how to side agaist Christia Sworn. I won a local but the only Problem there is a dude running Christia Sworn. I need to find a way to side or possibly main things to stop this . I run Blackwings And oppression, imprizoning mirrors, jujitsu masters fail. I won off his own misplay. I want to win off my own acord. Can someone give me some ideas to help beat down this deck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:13 pm
i was gonna recommend Koa'ki Meiru Drago (one of the few foolproof ways of keeping Kristya from summoning itself) but since you run BWs, i'd say give Skill Drain a try, or just build a Anti-Meta deck with Drago in it. if that don't work, just keep playtesting other ideas until it pays off =P  

RandallTheGreenGeek

Jazzy Synchron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:42 am
As it is for a Blackwing player, Light-Imprisoning Mirror does minimal against the deck, since it doesn't actually negate Archlord Krystia's prevention of you Special Summoning the monsters you need to win.

The overall question is, what variant of Blackwings do you play? If you play Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor, then you'll be siding Skill Drain at max and 2 Royal Oppression, to keep the swarm and allow Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor to keep up Synchro Summon on the field, while hindering the Lightsworn player's effect-based engine.

If no Vayu, Dimensional Fissure works, with a pair of Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer to shut down and remove anything left in the Graveyard. Doing so eliminates the Graveyard, which is both Lightsworn's and Archlord Krystia's method of efficiency, recycling, and dominance.

Other common side material against Lightsworn would be Mind Crush(especially when playing Trap Dustshoot), Bottomless Trap Hole, and Waboku.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:55 am
Zeig pretty much listed the heavy hitters. I like to side in one or two My Body's for Celestia/JD counter-rape. I compliment that with double Kycoo and the depending on the player, a D-Fissure and a Skill Drain. D.D Crow is also a fan favorite.

My friend has actually begin to side in Zombie World against Kristyasworn. I personally don't think it's effective with Lyla's running silly, but it prevents Celestia, and Kristya herself. If you're low on cash, it's an idea.  

Synaku_Blade

Lost Omega

7,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:53 pm
I want to see what japan does for thier banned list at the end of the week before i decide to make a move. At least thats what ive heard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:11 pm
ninetailsfiren
I want to see what japan does for thier banned list at the end of the week before i decide to make a move. At least thats what ive heard.
At the end of the week, the lists you'll be looking at if any are more than likely fake. If waiting is your current option, it'll be more towards the end of February, not the beginning.  

Jazzy Synchron

RAVEN x159

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:56 pm
make sure the oppression is in their face hurting them use Icarus attack with ur winged and wreck their sht =P side in a forbidden chalice its random but i won against my friend's lightsworn easy cause he dont gets his mill or lumnia special ^.^ torrential works since a lightsworn shouldnt have a starlight road unless he sides it knowing what you are doing. good luck  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games