Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
[DECK/ADV] Blacksworn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synaku_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:28 am
I'm having a lot of fun fooling around with LS variants since everything is reprinted. So here's my latest creation. Well not mine, but my variation of. Here's a first draft.

Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor x2
Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn x2
Necro Gardna x3
Tragoedia x3
Plaguespreader Zombie x1
Chaos Sorcerer x1
Honest x3
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner x3
Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress x2
Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior x1
Wulf, Lightsworn Beast x1
Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid x1
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x1
Celestia, Lightsworn Angel x1
Judgment Dragon x1

Charge of the Light Brigade x3
Solar Recharge x3
Burial from a Different Dimension x3
Allure of Darkness x2
Heavy Storm x1
Monster Reincarnation x1

Beckoning Light x3
Torrental Tribute x1
Call of the Haunted x1  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:30 am
Would you mind reading the announcement in the Deck Database and altering your topics title?

On your deck I'd take out Allure of Darkness due to all the Lightsworn. Other than that it looks good.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

Synaku_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:35 am
Sorry hadn't read that.

As far as Allure's are concerned, I have about 12 targets, which is just begging for me to throw in the extra speed.

I know all those targets in question aren't exactly formidable choices to remove, but that's another reason why Burial adds so much backbone to the deck.

What would you suggest swapping? Or dropping them all together in favor of a smaller deck size?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:40 am
Thank you.

I would try to make the deck smaller, though I do think there's something missing but I can't put my finger on it.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

Synaku_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 am
I was thinking of teching in a Shura to thin out Vayu if I can't mill him, gives me an easy Catastor/Magical Android, and pops a Vayu in my Grave for further field presence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:52 am
It's an idea but I think it would actually slow your deck down due to all the Lightsworns. I would add Foolish Burial to send the card you need when you need it, and it's nice with Wulf if you just need that extra bit of power.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

ZanoShiran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:25 pm
VayuSworn deck I see. Not bad, almost fairly standard, not a big fan of 3 trags and only 1 sorc though  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 pm
I like Trag since Vayu and Necro can clog up my hand (which is why I decided to only run one Wulf).

I want to run a second Chaos Sorcerer, in all honesty. Wondering what to swap.  

Synaku_Blade

ZanoShiran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:37 pm
With beckoning light, you shouldn't have to worry about them clogging up your hand, nor should you be so reliant on 3 trags since you can end up dropping your hand at anytime and him with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:22 pm
This deck is a pretty rare deck id stick with vauy turbo and add some light sworns in the mix like wulf ryko jain and lyla because those seem basic to me  

Smilly_face

ZanoShiran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:25 pm
Smilly_face
This deck is a pretty rare deck id stick with vauy turbo and add some light sworns in the mix like wulf ryko jain and lyla because those seem basic to me

lol, you should never suggest vayu turbo, ever. Biggest tcg failure of an over-hyped deck ever. It's **** without DSF  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games