x1 Call Of The Haunted

Extra Deck

Synchros
x2 Junk Warrior
x2 Gaia Knight, THe Force Of Earth
x1 X-Saber Urbellum
x1 Red Dragon Archfiend
x1 Road Warrior

I know the deck needs a lot of work, and probably some toning down with the number of different Synchros, but I personally like it. Any tips to make it better are always appreciated though, and thanks in advance to anybody who does give suggestions.

The only real goal in this deck is to pull out the bigger Synchros to overpower the opponent, one thing I've thought of adding is Swords of Concealing Light because of Red Dragon Archfiend's ability. Final Attack Orders might be a nice add-in too since it mostly goes for a beatdown strategy. The Copycats are in there for a higher powered Junk Warrior. Urbellum and Gaia Knight are mostly there for level variation in my Synchros. I tried keeping my traps to a minimum because of my plans to use Royal Decree as protection from them. Giant Trunade can be useful if I either need to clear the opponents field of spells and traps, or maybe even to just return Royal Decree so that I can activate a trap. I tried to balance the number of spells that destroy monsters and spell/trap cards. Breaker is there for a it's level and effect. Rescue Cat is for pulling out Hyena and X-Saber Airbellum for a Synchro. Chaos Sorcerer is there as a sort of defense, and because of it's Special Summoning and its level. Horus' are in there for their level and Spell protection.