Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Spellcaster spell counter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aero Naga

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:02 pm
this deck I made last week

20 monsters:
Magical Exemplar x2
Mythical Best Cerberus x2
Breaker The Magical Warrior x2
Disenchanter x2
Arcane Apprentice
Summoner monk
defender,The Magical Knight
Magical Marionette
Dark Red Enchanter
Tune Magician
Endymion,The Master Magician
Magicat
Card Ejector
Apprentice Magician
Magical Plant Mandragola
Blast Magician

Spells 15:
Mage Power x3
Spell Power Grasp x2
Terraforming
Arcane Barrier
Magical Citadel Of Endymion
Book Of Moon
Magical Blast
Malevolent Nuzzler
Field Barrier
Magical Dimension
Swords Of Revealing Light
Magicians Unite

Traps 5:
Pitch-Black Power Stone x2
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Magic Cylinder
Magician's Circle

Synchro monsters 2:
Tempest Magician x2  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:37 pm
good start, but still needs work. first off, arcane apprentice isnt needed, try night's end sorcerer instead. also, try to find at least 2 copies of crusader of endymion (replace cerberus); this guy add spell counters AND works as a beatstick too. card ejector and magicat are good in theory, but bad in practice. blast magician is too slow, try chaos sorcerer instead. and WHY arent you running 3 citadels? aint much of a CasterCounter deck without at least 2. since citadel protects itself, field barrier is all but useless. malevolent nuzzler? no. not funny. use an extra book of moon, or if u want to run equips, use mage power. magicians unite and arcane barrier are fun, but not too practical; i suggest using giant trunade, lightning vortex, smashing ground, fissure, the usual staples. pitch-black power stone usually ends up a dead draw, so i recommend mirror force, or (if u cant get one) 2 threatening roars or sakuretsu armors. i hope this helps ya ^^  

RandallTheGreenGeek

RandallTheGreenGeek

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:38 pm
one more thing: expand your extra deck some. the more synchros u have, the better your options are =)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:42 pm
just use card guard your be allright lol... no dont use card guard. it dose not work well and good luck io the deck  

Poison To The Heart

Dethclock

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 pm
In a counter deck you need at least 2 citadels if not three. Three is preferred but if you run 2 throw in a secret village as stall. I would try to get at least one arcanite they have dropped in value significantly so they are not as hard to get. Take out ejector and dis enchanter for 2 kycoo's and a third exemplar. Also try toon table of contents if you use it you have to run three and a toon card. Now if you do you could run toon world and have a spell to ditch for Endymion or lightning, or you could run either toon masked sorcerer or toon Gemini elf. If you are going to run magicians circle run 2 also throw in some defensive traps for example mirror force,threatening roars, or wabokus. Scrap Iron only stops one attack all the ones I mentioned stop many attacks and 2 of them can be chained to things like trunade and heavy storm.

Also with power stone you can activate 2 power stones and use heavy, remove one counter to save citadel namely the one you just put on it for playing heavy storm then the 2 power stones give 6 counters to citadel. you lose 3 cards but only one is a spell and you gain 6 counters so it could work. it is not super practical but it dose work and you can summon Endymion right away and get back heavy which you can replay and blow up all spell and traps besides citadel or you could just ditch it for Endymion's effect and blow up a card on the feild.

Also random level 7 synchro ancient fairy. Sac a citadel with no counters get a new one and gain 1000 lp.

I would right more but I am tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:41 pm
What about double spell or at lest two double spells?  

Aero Naga

Aero Naga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:52 pm
Bmodswarrior
this deck I made last week

20 monsters:
Magical Exemplar x2
Mythical Best Cerberus x2
Breaker The Magical Warrior x2
Disenchanter x2
Arcane Apprentice
Summoner monk