Submit

EmeraldTokyo

Angelic Wife

17,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:54 am
In case you haven't heard yet, Deviant Art has officially launched the new Groups system. They say it's currently still kinda sorta in BETA ... but it's available for all DA users now, not just the Beta Testers.

I made a club over two years ago, known as the 100ThemeChallenge club. I converted it to the groups system last week and then turned the ownership over to someone else because I don't have the time to run it.

The club is all about getting practice by creating 100 Pieces of themed art. It's a pretty fun Challenge. You should check it out.

Anyway, about the Group System. The system is a little hard to get around if you're trying to run one. I had issues with the members not being able to submit their work because the gallery permissions kept resetting. Bah.

It's not hard for members to join. You can send a request. Some clubs you are approved automatically, like the 100ThemeChallenge group, other club owners prefer to approve you first.

There is also a feature where you can choose to allow members to submit their art freely, or approve it first. I prefer to let my members freely submit their art to the club. Drawing skills aren't a factor with the 100ThemeChallenge. It's all about improving yourself, so you have to start somewhere.

So, when you're in the DA Neighborhood, search through the groups and see if you can find one you're interested in.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:25 pm
I thought before starting a new Thread - why not in a "Deviant Group" Thread??

You host a Group??

The Uniform-Fetish Group

You like all kind of Uniforms? You draw or take photos of them? Well then you are right there!!
[We also accept Suits]

We have a Contest running right now, maybe you wanna vote as well??

Take a look *salute*
____

The Gasmask-Club!!

I guess you know what this group is about! biggrin

____
Last but not least
All Types of Art

we love to share all types of ART!
Drawing, Painting, Photography, Literature, Manipulation, happy, sad, colourfull, dark, creepy, funny, crazy,
EVERYTHING! and EVERYONE is welcome!

Join right now ;D  

Wrath the Warmachine

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm
I run a Group, DMFAclub, for the anthro fantasy webcomic DMFA. There was a club account years ago that has become defunct, so I stepped up to make a new one when Groups came out.

I'm a member of three 100 Picture Challenge groups, three Stamp groups, hella ton anthro & Pokemon Groups, and two Gaia groups.

all m'groups

Some of them I've unwatched deviations from due to redundancy, and one because of gratuitous slashficcing.

Currently, I'm doing a lot of work for WorldBuilders, an original-fiction themed Group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:14 am
You made the 100 theme challenge? surprised That's awesome, I believe I took a stab at it a few years ago... never finished it though.

Currently I'm a part of a few groups, but I mostly just join groups when I have art to contribute to it. My inbox is already flooded enough by the ones I'm in at the moment...  

Lady Sang

VanS3n

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:17 pm
well I run the group DarkStreet Studios.. http://darkstreetstudios.deviantart.com

its our DA group me and my friends made for DA users from my city  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:50 am
I run Le Bunny Brigade and basically it's just some club that likes 'torturing' characters (OCs mostly) like putting them in dresses and the sort.

But I'm also in OCART, devPinoys, Dragonlanceclub. I was thinking of joining 100themeschallenge but I'm getting overrun with OCART as is.  

emeraldocean_von_siraine

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items