Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Rhythm Heaven Demo available on Nintendo Channel!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:02 pm
I've been pretty into Rhythm Tengoku (Gold)/Rhythm Heaven/Rhythm Paradise since I heard about it on the GBA way back, but never had the extra change to import it, and figured the different language may have been a bit of an obstacle (it wouldn't have, I'm just cheap). Anyway, the game is coming to DS and we're going to get it in North America, as well as Europe, and I don't know about Australia, so whatever.

Anyway, there's a demo for the game on the Nintendo Channel that I strongly recommend checking out. For people that are even wary about going and downloading a quick demo for a DS game, I'll give you a bit of a run-down about the game. It's made by the people that made WarioWare, and it's mini-games that are all based on rhythm. You hold the DS sideways and use the touch screen only for controls and have to get into the rhythm to play each of the games.

I downloaded it last night and since then I've had the music stuck in my head (can't find the song I want on YouTube >_<), and the whole time that I was playing it, there was a wide smile spread across my big, goofy lips.

Anyway yeah I kinda went on for way too long, but go get the demo, and while you're there, check out a good quality trailer for Spirit Tracks and the Virual Console Arcade. Rhythm Heaven comes out on the same day as the DSi (April 5th!) and I know I'll be picking them both up. (Gamestop is charging five bucks extra though, so I'll probably get it at Wal*Mart or something because I am cheap.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm
Y'know, I checked out the site today, and listened to the music in Youtube.

My favorite is Frog Song. xd

I may actually get this.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Delta Machine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:32 pm
Crap my brother's playing FE.

Can't get it right now gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:07 pm
Frog Song

I never want this to leave my head <3

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:13 pm
Meta_Fish
Anyway yeah I kinda went on for way too long, but go get the demo, and while you're there, check out a good quality trailer for Spirit Tracks and the Virual Console Arcade.

We really need to get our wi-fi thing taken care of. Apparently we're fine just ignoring it's not working most of the time, but I really want to see these.

No guarantees about whether or not I'll check out the demo, but EBA made me realize that I love rhythm games and I'll probably end up getting this.
I'm skipping the DSi, though. I like my GBA slot, thank you very much. >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:20 pm
Or if you live in Canada, Personal Trainer: Math!

EDIT: You can change your Wii's country to United States and play it. O:  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas