Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lestranged Lithium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:11 am
What are your spiritual gifts??

if you don't mind me asking...

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:09 pm
It depends. Pentecostals would say anything from Speaking on Tongues to Prophesy while Roman Catholics would say the ability to move mountains if the Holy Spirit so willed it. Eastern orthodox Christians would say that the Holy Spirit grants us graces abounding from the fruits to share the Gospel daily in each of their own lives is the spiritual gifts. Some of the more Protestant Evangelical denominations often debated as to whether the Holy Spirit lifted the spiritual gifts from mankind since "that which is perfect has come"(the Bible, according to their beliefs) all those things like tongues and prophesy has ceased.

The Two great Churches in History, The Eastern Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church both have rejected glossalia, though there is a small movement in the Western Novus Ordo Catholic circles to accept glossalia as a weak in fiath action given by the holy Spirit. The Eastern Orthodox Church is holding firm on the notion that glossalia is a new form of Montanism, an ancient heresy.  

Vasilius Konstantinos

pinkxfuzziexkitties

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:13 pm
Haha. I was just wondering the same thing about people. It's so fascinating isn't it!? I love knowing people's gifts!

Well, I do speak in tongues 4laugh But my Spiritual gift is Exhortation smile And then a close second would be discerning of spirits.

Mind if I know yours?  
Debate and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff