Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
When S*** Hits the Fans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinny Vinchenzo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:29 pm
Elspeth_Knight_Errant
Tamake-Sempai
Tamake-Sempai
Synaku_Blade
It's pretty neat. Anxious to see what everyone's gonna play on Sunday with the new Banlist and all. Off topic, but since we're the only two online on the guild at the moment, up for a duel? razz

cant i have school tomarrow and i am laughing my a** off at the ban list and how many people it screws over... even my glad sad beasts... OH WELL AT LEAST I GET SAMNITE BITCHES!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
also lightsworns will soon be dead and then PLANTS WILL RULE THE WORLD

hmm... when plants rule the world (thinking). i will write a song about that to the tune of VIVA LA VIDA... so stay tuned for that

Your dream is silly, plants ruling the world. I lol. If plants had a giant boss card that specifically is a dragon then maybe I could see it happening *rolling eyes about dad and JD*
They do, it's called "Black Rose Dragon"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:32 pm
Vinny Vinchenzo
Elspeth_Knight_Errant
Tamake-Sempai
Tamake-Sempai
Synaku_Blade
It's pretty neat. Anxious to see what everyone's gonna play on Sunday with the new Banlist and all. Off topic, but since we're the only two online on the guild at the moment, up for a duel? razz

cant i have school tomarrow and i am laughing my a** off at the ban list and how many people it screws over... even my glad sad beasts... OH WELL AT LEAST I GET SAMNITE BITCHES!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
also lightsworns will soon be dead and then PLANTS WILL RULE THE WORLD

hmm... when plants rule the world (thinking). i will write a song about that to the tune of VIVA LA VIDA... so stay tuned for that

Your dream is silly, plants ruling the world. I lol. If plants had a giant boss card that specifically is a dragon then maybe I could see it happening *rolling eyes about dad and JD*
They do, it's called "Black Rose Dragon"

Hince I said a boss monster not just a plant dragon silly goose. A boss monster is something that has a devistating effect. Black rose is just bait.  

Aya_Aki_kun

Vinny Vinchenzo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:35 pm
I think destroy every card on the field is kinda devastating, especially when you follow up with "I summon Lonefire Blossom in attack mode..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:37 pm
Vinny Vinchenzo
I think destroy every card on the field is kinda devastating, especially when you follow up with "I summon Lonefire Blossom in attack mode..."

JD does the same thing but he stays on the field :/ Dad gives a +3 under summon conditions being met. In order for how blackrose to get it's +1 to blow up the field the tuner must be active on the field for a turn or you have to special summon the tuner and more than likely I have something prepared for it. Unlike plants lightsworn and teledad had something to weave out the silly little traps their opponent had for them. Plant's don't have that type of control. But I will admit black garden does get in there.  

Aya_Aki_kun

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:38 pm
There are no such thing as "boss monsters", every deck follows its own style, Plants take a more steady control than a rushing Lightsworn build, not everything needs a single devastating card to win games, example Malicious was the key to TeleDaD and not Dark Armed Dragon itself, etc., etc., pointless argument is pointless.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:39 pm
Sieg Selwyn
There are no such thing as "boss monsters", every deck follows its own style, Plants take a more steady control than a rushing Lightsworn build, not everything needs a single devastating card to win games, example Malicious was the key to TeleDaD and not Dark Armed Dragon itself, etc., etc., pointless argument is pointless.

It's a pojo eww term I use just to help explan things. And shut up sieg your ruinning mah fun let me has mah pointless arguymeynts.  

Aya_Aki_kun

Vinny Vinchenzo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:41 pm
biggrin Lolacaust!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:45 pm
Elspeth_Knight_Errant
Vinny Vinchenzo

JD does the same thing but he stays on the field :/ Dad gives a +3 under summon conditions being met. In order for how blackrose to get it's +1 to blow up the field the tuner must be active on the field for a turn or you have to special summon the tuner and more than likely I have something prepared for it. Unlike plants lightsworn and teledad had something to weave out the silly little traps their opponent had for them. Plant's don't have that type of control. But I will admit black garden does get in there.
Every deck has something to get rid of those "silly little traps" It's called heavy storm. And I'm not saying that JD or DAD aren't insanely good field clearers, nor am I saying that BRD is better, I'm just stating that plants do have a boss. (Also Tytannial...who would anally rape DAD, especially with the Garden on the field)  

Vinny Vinchenzo

Aya_Aki_kun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:54 pm
Vinny Vinchenzo
Elspeth_Knight_Errant
Vinny Vinchenzo

Every deck has something to get rid of those "silly little traps" It's called heavy storm. And I'm not saying that JD or DAD aren't insanely good field clearers, nor am I saying that BRD is better, I'm just stating that plants do have a boss. (Also Tytannial...who would anally rape DAD, especially with the Garden on the field)

HA YOU SAID DAD NOT JD =P. Plants don't have a boss. The second plants have a boss, 98% of pojo will start creaming themselves to have the card banned.  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff