Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Regionals? Face full of failure..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Beau Peep

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:44 pm
BLARG! I FAWKED UP AT REGIONALS! emo Eleventh place is no consolation that I should have won, but misplayed. And how out of at least 14 rounds (Seven matches, two rounds a piece.) Did I not draw crush?!? WTF Yugioh Gods? WTF?!?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:37 pm
Prince_of_Pink
BLARG! I FAWKED UP AT REGIONALS! emo Eleventh place is no consolation that I should have won, but misplayed. And how out of at least 14 rounds (Seven matches, two rounds a piece.) Did I not draw crush?!? WTF Yugioh Gods? WTF?!?
You have to remember that every now and then you will have off days. You should of seen the worst luck in a duel I've seen. Snipe Hunter and he rolled 1 four times then swore that he better not get anouther 1, he rolled a 6. Gareth will never forget that, hehehe. My friend Peter won thanks to that and Gareth is a lot better than him but he just didn't have the luck that day.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

Bakuram

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:48 pm
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Prince_of_Pink
You have to remember that every now and then you will have off days. You should of seen the worst luck in a duel I've seen. Snipe Hunter and he rolled 1 four times then swore that he better not get anouther 1, he rolled a 6. Gareth will never forget that, hehehe. My friend Peter won thanks to that and Gareth is a lot better than him but he just didn't have the luck that day.

tell him I said this...Don't worry, if it makes it better...I used Snipe Hunter's effect and rolled a 6 on a 20 sided die(true story...)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:37 pm
I couldnt help but laugh at the past two posts  

Kain Gormly360

Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas