Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Question regarding an interesting Chain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synaku_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:19 pm
My friend and I were playing, and I was testing my Yubel deck. I activated Return From Different Dimension while Yubel - Terror Incarnate was on the field. Now RFDD's effect states that all monsters special summoned by it's effect is removed from play during the End Phase, however Yubel - TI states that during the End Phase I must destroy all monsters on the field.

Would Yubel's effect take priority due to the fact that is a mandatory trigger effect, or would RFDD'd effect resolve first?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:22 am
Synaku_Blade
My friend and I were playing, and I was testing my Yubel deck. I activated Return From Different Dimension while Yubel - Terror Incarnate was on the field. Now RFDD's effect states that all monsters special summoned by it's effect is removed from play during the End Phase, however Yubel - TI states that during the End Phase I must destroy all monsters on the field.

Would Yubel's effect take priority due to the fact that is a mandatory trigger effect, or would RFDD'd effect resolve first?
I asume this is on that players turn. You can decide which activates first. These effects won't form a chain by the way, one will activate and resolve before the other.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces