• Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:54 pm
Zahwomen
Just Tony
Zahwomen
The man was a criminal.
Is that meant in the purest sense of the legal definition? In that case, what businessman is not the criminal? Even I would be guilty of that working in a metaphysical shop and advertising online religious education. Ironic a bit? Yes, I'm aware. Haha. Believe me, I know.

No I literally mean that he was a criminal.
Ah, all right. Okay, it is time for me to retire for the evening, or... morning... I suppose I'll read another chapter in TSS and get some rest. Thanks for keeping me company and conversing with me. I do enjoy it and appreciate it. It's great having someone to talk to. Have a good night or morning yourself, and rest well when you do.

Irish Proud 'n Loud,
Tony  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:14 pm
what is there to feel traped about, i understand that there are alot of rules but they are put in place not to just restrict us but to protect us.

1) "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
easy enouph, dont worship gods that dont exist.
2) "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,"
http://m.digg.com/political_opinion/Thou_shalt_not_make_unto_thee_any_graven_image
3) "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain;"
would you like your name to be used when some see's, here's or does something bad. for examble a man see's a dead dog slaughtered on the side of the road and says "Jessica banks." and Jessica banks i passing by right at that moment, i imagine that it would upset her.
4) "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy."
the sabbath day... is the day the earth was made. in short "celebrate the earths birthday." saturday is the sabbath day i imagine you arent upset about not having to go to school or anything.
5) "Honor thy father and thy mother:"
honor them because they gave birth to you...not hard
6) "Thou shalt not kill."
dont take away someones god given existence. no one has the right to do that
7) "Thou shalt not commit adultery"
dont cheat on your wife or husband...if your going to dont get married
dont have a relationship with someones spouse...it would cause alot of problems
cool "Thou shalt not steal."
dont take someone elses things they arent yours
9) "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor."
in short dont lie, dont tell a false hood if you dont know if something is true for sure then dont say anything about it.
10) "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house,.....nor anything that is thy neighbor's
dont envy someone else for what they have...envy leads to you doing something bad to get it.

these are the things god wants us to do...this has nothing to do with feeling free and being ourselves...doing these things doesnt make up who we are. who would want to do these things in the first place.  

yashua_freak

OneWithDunamis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:34 pm
A lot of rules aren't just rules to constrain you for no reason. In fact I don't think there's any rule in effect that serves no purpose. So just like taking an advice, try to understand the reason behind that rule. They usually help you, glorify God, help others.

And most importantly, if God is indeed God, our opinions matter little. It would only make sense to follow God. Hell doesn't seem very enjoyable. Just like if we wanna live in any city we have to follow the laws of that city. And we can't really escape from God's domain, so if you believe God is real, it's a good idea to go with God.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:05 am
Why, These are not just rules, these are also warnings!
Anyway, they are not trapping you, and anyway even if you do those sins (even the small things... lying, etcetc) you get consequences later, and what about being a christian trapping? i mean, bearing the consequence IS being trapped my dear.

Anyway the commandments are being given so we know what is right, and we always have a choice. Remember also that God is forgiving (and do not take advantage of the Lord because of this) and He loves you. He loves you, He does not want you to get hurt and that is also part of why there are commandments, also what you call 'rules'.

God bless  

LeonaraMay

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:40 pm
This following video, is very worth watching. Take your time and see it, its long but it gives a great view on the topic. The video is called "Hells best kept secret" and is taken from the website "The way of the Master".

Enjoy.

http://www.wayofthemaster.com/hbks.shtml  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas