Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:32 pm
Hiru, if me or you can get a hold of the Vice Captain rank, that would make our jobs so much easier. Proto or Kouri should be able to give Ken a nudge and get him to promote one of us to keep his guild alive.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:56 pm
Qyp
Hiru, if me or you can get a hold of the Vice Captain rank, that would make our jobs so much easier. Proto or Kouri should be able to give Ken a nudge and get him to promote one of us to keep his guild alive.

It certainly is problematic but right I do believe we can't get a hold of any of our captains or vice captains... so we kinda have to make due with what we have!  

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

Qyp
Crew

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:02 pm
Hoshigaki Hiru
Qyp

It certainly is problematic but right I do believe we can't get a hold of any of our captains or vice captains... so we kinda have to make due with what we have!

Yes yes, at least we have crew powers to move s**t around.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:09 am
I was thinking with the Genjutsu. It seems odd to me, that the DC of Genjutsu techniques are not determined by the Wisdom ability of the user but by the Intelligence, when the actual Will Save is reffering to Wisdom. Do you get me?

Kouri-chan_xx
Kuro Ikkou no Jutsu (Black Thought Technique)
This Jutsu, while simplistic, can also act as a reflection of a Genjutsu user's talent. The aim of this genjutsu is primitive, but the effects can be devastating in the hands of a master. While not showing any horrible visions or disrupting the person’s perception directly, it causes the person to think things he or she would normally find unthinkable; murdering their own family, killing their closest friend, betraying their lover. The stronger the user of this jutsu is the more the person is consumed by this terrible thought, and the more it damages their psyche.
Cp Cost: 15 + 5 per turn the technique is continued.
Dice Rolls: 2
Damage: 15 - 30 + int mod per turn.
Will Save DC: 10 +
int mod + 2 per 10 ranks in Genjutsu
Requirements: Genjutsu 14, Chakra Control 18
Training: 2 stages
Stage I: Chakra Control DC 24
Stage II: Genjutsu DC 22
Special: If jutsu is maintained for more than 3 turns, the opponent becomes Frightened (-2 to all rolls).
Owner: The Ghost of Xmas Awesome

My reason for me asking is that, if a Genjutsu user focuses alot on Int, thereby raising the difficulty for his victims to escape his techniques, he would still be an easy target for other Genjutsu users which seems kind of odd. I mean: Imagine a Genjutsu master who can't defend against other Genjutsus?  

Dimi Deiod

Devoted Dabbler

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:51 am
Genjutsu skill adds a bonus to resistance.

[sarcasm ] by that logic a taijutsu master should have his HP determined by str right?[/sarcasm ]

Its a balancer. One stat for offense, one for defense. The same as any other technique. Just because you can wield the sword well doesn't mean that you can use a shield. In the same way, you may be an expert in crafting genjutsu, yet your weak will means that you are also succeptable to it.

But honestly the bonus from genjutsu and genjutsu kai give more than enough of a buffer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:11 pm
PupSage
Genjutsu skill adds a bonus to resistance.

[sarcasm ] by that logic a taijutsu master should have his HP determined by str right?[/sarcasm ]

Its a balancer. One stat for offense, one for defense. The same as any other technique. Just because you can wield the sword well doesn't mean that you can use a shield. In the same way, you may be an expert in crafting genjutsu, yet your weak will means that you are also succeptable to it.

But honestly the bonus from genjutsu and genjutsu kai give more than enough of a buffer.
Oh, okay. Get it now, the sword thing made it obvious. Thanks for clarifying. 3nodding  

Dimi Deiod

Devoted Dabbler

The Way of the Ninja [Naruto RolePlaying Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas