Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosary16

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:53 pm
The Plan :

To say a novena (9 days of prayer) along with fasting
starting on January 11th. For Catholics, the prayer of choice will be the rosary with intentions to stop the FOCA. For all other Christians, we I encourage you to pray your strongest prayers with the same intentions, also for nine consecutive days. The hope is that this will branch and
blossom as to become a global effort with maximum impact. We have very little time so we all must act fast. Just do three things:

1) In less than three days: invite all your friends. (espescially those that you know are Christian)

2) Start the novena on January 11th and pray for nine
consecutive days.

(please also fast for at least two days during the novena)

3) Remember that with God all things are possible and the
power of prayer is undeniable. If you are against the senseless killing of defenseless children then the time is now to do something about it!

Only 5 days left till Congress votes on FOCA. If you want to, you can go to www.fightfoca.com and sign an anti-FOCA petition, which will be sent to key members of Congress on Jan 21. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability.

"To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world."

God bless!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:26 pm
First point, its the 18th...you posted this a bit late.

Second point i cant belive anyone would seriously oppose FOCA  

Three Mile Sprint

Ablazed
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:15 pm
I am utterly opposed to the FOCA.

Congress isn't actually going to be voting on the act on the 21st, but praying about it is DEFINATELY important.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:30 pm
Ablazed
I am utterly opposed to the FOCA.

Congress isn't actually going to be voting on the act on the 21st, but praying about it is DEFINATELY important.

I know. Actually, I was just watching C-SPAN and they're voting on economic stuff. It could take a while before they get to FOCA.  

Rosary16

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff