Random Poll for Gold
Ok.
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:58 am
Yeah this is crazy how people are losing jobs like crazy. Still people are not getting the help they need. It makes you think, how much longer this will keep up. People can't live like this for very much longer.

I happily don't go thought this problem much, I myself am a landlord, but I did have to lower the rent temporary on all my units just to help out the people here because its just getting bad. Luckily since i lowered there rent temporarily it has help them get a few of the necessities that they may need. But really we need bigger help before everything heads back to normal. Sad that a lot more people are going to lose there homes before that happens.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:02 pm
I feel you, I wish you the best of luck. I really do, because I understand what you are going through.  

Eienchi

JupieStarPower6

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:35 pm
I'm really sorry to hear about that. sad I hope you are able to get back on your feet soon. It's really bad out there. I was reading the posts here and it seems like it's happening to almost everyone. I really wish you all the best and luck in finding jobs and getting by. It's scary not knowing where you will be living and such. I've been through that before. I'm glad you have family to turn to. God Bless all of you. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:34 pm
Stopping by to check in and give ya a mental hug via internet ~ heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 am
Lil Brat
Stopping by to check in and give ya a mental hug via internet ~ heart
redface Thank you and thank you all for your support. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:22 pm
keep your head held up hig and keep looking forward you still have your life and your health sooner or later youl be back on track good lock hey and your parents are big sweet hearts to let you back to live with them i wish mine were like that i am living in an abandon parking lot in my old car with nothing but a lap top and working uniforms and a job that only pay 510 a month so just keep looking strait and push forward youl do fine soon  

ZenLaginator

3,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items